Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Excalibur Umbra's scarf an auxiliary attachment

Hierarch777

55 minutes ago, Hierarch777 said:

I understand that programming this to be possible is difficult

I doubt it. They detached Khora's spikes no problem.

ezgif-3-92eefee11439.gif

image.png

And we also have Shadow Stalker model, which looked like this at some point:

zAYEexc.jpg

Notice it's almost identical to Umbra model, with the exception of different loincloth (would really appreciate to be able to use it on Umbra btw) and no scarf.

1 hour ago, Xaero said:

I doubt it. They detached Khora's spikes no problem.

ezgif-3-92eefee11439.gif

image.png

And we also have Shadow Stalker model, which looked like this at some point:

zAYEexc.jpg

Notice it's almost identical to Umbra model, with the exception of different loincloth (would really appreciate to be able to use it on Umbra btw) and no scarf. 

If DE plan on having a 3rd iteration of Stalker in a quest, I'd prefer it they make him a new body from scratch. One that actually complements his helmet/head.

Make him actually more unique than an Excal with a spooky helmet. 

It would be pretty cool if DE would fix the bugs that Umbra currently has with the detail toggle too. For example, the positions and size of armors/syandanas does not change with the prime detail toggled off, unlike other prime frames. This results in oversized and weirdly-placed torso and shoulder armor and janky syandanas that stretch out from his back, when compared to using the same cosmetics with a default excal.

Additionally, a number of skins are broken with the prime details toggled off. For example, the Dex skin lacks excal's elbow, thigh, and upper back blades when the details are toggled off. This bug does not affect tennogen skins btw. 

Archived