Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus Dilemma One-Sided War (Time To Switch To Grineer?)

Tekkn

The grineer are winning the war by a crazy amount and the corpus are losing pretty much 10 nodes to 3. Should I just switch sides to get the full Grineer weapons? I'm angry because, if you side loses you get the other sides weapons. Can't you just give each side there fitting weapons. I don't like thinking that everyone is going to be walking around with the same weapon and not even a bit of variety. It obviously not been adressed yet so should I just switch sides? It's seeming to get pointless to defend the corpus. I'm more sad than angry though. I don't want to get a grineer weapon even though I lost. It's like a constent reminder of the loss. Can't the DE's address this one point that each side gets the weapons that have to do with their side. DE's please I beg of you. Anyone elses thoughts? (I've read a TON about the problems and basically know almost all of them. I'm still open to discussion about this and it would be helpful to get advice and what I should do. Switch to grineer? Or die defending the corpus, which I'm in favor of.)

Noone knows whos going to win in the end, Winning stance was changed

It was, Whoever one the most in the end would win but DE obviously saw the fact that grenieer were to put it in better words, Pwning corpus &#! ( do they have &#!'s?) so now its whoever has the most won nodes at the end

say theyres 5 nodes total at the end, Grenieer have 2 corpus have 3 corpus would win even if grineer had won 40 nodes previously and corpus only won 1, So in all fairness grineer will still win but corpus stand a chance

This is only heard by ear, Not definite

Why theyl win, Clans backed them simple as that, TCPI Broframe and others all back them from the start so yeah.

jIzRloYEy3mIw.png

Meh... I've started this event on Corpus side, when the Grineer lost to them, also the Grineer as enemy was too easy for me ;(

Now... What now:

Ah, yes! Spear!

6am - it was 52% vs Grineer

6pm - 49% vs Grineer.

All your Spear are belong to us :D

jbo9O2MN6aAARt.png

Edited by Thundervision

The grineer are winning the war by a crazy amount and the corpus are losing pretty much 10 nodes to 3. Should I just switch sides to get the full Grineer weapons? I'm angry because, if you side loses you get the other sides weapons. Can't you just give each side there fitting weapons. I don't like thinking that everyone is going to be walking around with the same weapon and not even a bit of variety. It obviously not been adressed yet so should I just switch sides? It's seeming to get pointless to defend the corpus. I'm more sad than angry though. I don't want to get a grineer weapon even though I lost. It's like a constent reminder of the loss. Can't the DE's address this one point that each side gets the weapons that have to do with their side. DE's please I beg of you. Anyone elses thoughts? (I've read a TON about the problems and basically know almost all of them. I'm still open to discussion about this and it would be helpful to get advice and what I should do. Switch to grineer? Or die defending the corpus, which I'm in favor of.)

I pretty much agree with you about giving players the weapon for the faction they supported, whether in pre-built or BP form. Not to mention that there are 4 or 5 grineer pistols in game and only 1 corpus (which is buried under clan research, so not everyone can have it).

Im going to keep on defending the Corpus. Till the end. Screw the grineer supporters! :D

Me too. Grineer have poor english. Ruk talks as if he was having trouble on the toilette

"AAaaalad.... WWWWIIIIlllll.. BEEEEEtttray you... (huff huff). AaaaAAaallad WiiIIiilLL DEEfille YOOOOOUURR KKIIIINnndd.. (huff huff huff huff)"

I pretty much agree with you about giving players the weapon for the faction they supported, whether in pre-built or BP form. Not to mention that there are 4 or 5 grineer pistols in game and only 1 corpus (which is buried under clan research, so not everyone can have it).

so we gonna get our corpus gun BP? when event end...

As of yet, only if corpus wins. If you supported corpus and they won, you get the pre-built corpus gun. If you supported corpus and they lost, you get the grineer gun BP.

that does not have logic at all... fight for red, and blue win and i get gun from blue which i didnt support... RLY? .... i fight against them and they give me stuff...

Edited by LostShadow

Me too. Grineer have poor english. Ruk talks as if he was having trouble on the toilette

"AAaaalad.... WWWWIIIIlllll.. BEEEEEtttray you... (huff huff). AaaaAAaallad WiiIIiilLL DEEfille YOOOOOUURR KKIIIINnndd.. (huff huff huff huff)"

His attempt at poetry reminds me of Hitchhikers Guide of the Galaxy.. utterly horrible...