Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any way to stop converted lich from spawning?

kjaiserlp

I've recently been trying to get captured by Zanuka, since the recovery missions are the last thing in the game that I have yet to experience. Unfortunately, it would seem that it's functionally impossible for me to accomplish this now that I have a converted lich. For some reason, Zanuka won't take me once I'm downed, but I read on the wiki that if this happens, she'll take you on your last revive. My lich tends to spawn in on my second to last revive and kill Zanuka in three hits. This has happened upwards of five times now, and I'm honestly getting more than a little frustrated. Is there any way for me to turn off my lich for a couple missions? I doubt it, but any help would be appreciated.

2 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

In order for Zanuka Hunter to capture you for the Recovery mission, you have to be downed.

@kjaiserlpThe only way I could see it happening is if you traded away your Lich minion. As far as assassins go, Zanuka Hunter and G3 are rather sad.

Yeah, they're pretty pathetic. Thanks for the suggestions

2 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Tried it on Steel Path? Doubt your lich would make much of a difference there.

This was going to be my suggestion pick a high level corpus missions on steel path and see if you have better luck with zanuka shrugging off the lich

12 hours ago, Drasiel said:

This was going to be my suggestion pick a high level corpus missions on steel path and see if you have better luck with zanuka shrugging off the lich

If you go Steel Path, Zanuka Hunter will probably still be sad, since it has to rely on the Steel Path buff to get the job done.

3 hours ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

If you go Steel Path, Zanuka Hunter will probably still be sad, since it has to rely on the Steel Path buff to get the job done.

yes, however, the point is the lich doesn't get that buff an might be enough to allow the capture to happen.

9 hours ago, Drasiel said:

yes, however, the point is the lich doesn't get that buff an might be enough to allow the capture to happen.

Maybe... depends largely on the weapon/bonus they're carrying.
If the Lich is packing something like the Kuva Ayanga with Magnetic, then Zanuka Hunter may still have a hard time of it.

Archived