Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.4

[DE]Glen

After this update, my computer asks to allow the launcher to make changes. This never happened before, and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue. I don't want to set my security settings any lower, and I can't (to my knowledge) just TRUST a publisher. Any advice would be great!

Enemies still refuse to fight each other when Nyx chaoses them in Gradivus missions.

Correction, this problem is going beyond Gradivus missions.

I'm putting chaos in large clusters of enemies and even though I'm a relatively good distance away, they still come at me.

Chat box is bugged on mission select.  will show that the chat window is below where it usually sits, but is really empty, doesn't display anything

also mission selection is bugged from time to time with it just being a blank starchart.  has been present since near beginning of the event

The mission select problem can be fixed by hitting the ESC key which brings you back to the main screen (Planet select, not login screen). Not sure about the Chat box bug though. Hope i helped :)

Edited by LittleHalfkin

Problems:

Warframe all of a sudden now needs administrator privileges, but whatever not a big deal.

Takes abnormally long for Warframe to respond to my password to log-in and when it finally does respond, I get a message saying

Login failed. Could not connect to server.

(ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT)

Please fix this Ladies and Gents,  I suppose I'm not in a rush but I don't want to wait till Wednesday for you guys to fix it...

this update no longer allows me to play warframe i cant even launch the launcher because it keeps saying windows firewall need administer rights, and when i type in this said password i download the update then run the game. i got my reward for the night then got off. later i tried getting on but it said the same thing i do not want to keep typing in this same password. also a lot of people have been getting crashes because of this update that is said to fix things more like break the very game. i have up to 528 hours played dont ruin this game because of a small tiny patch for me please, because i love this game and have spent a good $45  getting slots

Other than that, it'd be nice if you folks can look at Nyx. Her chaos doesn't work much anymore, enemies still target only me even after I use chaos.

Aggro got a change at some point, making the player a higher priority target. I noticed this too.

Edited by Boatsniper