Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss should give buffs to his allies either with a rework or an augment.

WinDiMoZ

As of now. Gauss in himself is a frame who already pretty strong. being invulnerable to physical damage and able armor strip enemies during redline while also being fun at the same time is a pretty good. Sure he does need ALOT of micromanaging and energy conservation but that's what makes him very fun to play. but then there is one problem I have with him. being unable to give some kind of buff to his allies. Though Gauss can support his team in alot of ways (i.e rushing to stop console hackers in interception, protecting areas with thermal sunder, stunning enemies into oblivion, etc.) Gauss cannot give buffs like most other frames (Oberon, Mesa, Grendel, etc.) 

So I propose some ways he can give some kind of buff to share with his allies.

Mach rush: Unchanged

Kinetic plating: 25% of all damage he receives whenever this ability is active will convert it into Armor for his allies

Thermal sunder: any teammates standing in this will receive buffs based on the following:

Standing on a cold variant of thermal sunder will give 15% damage resistance to all physical attacks to his allies, buff will stay active as long as the ally does not go outside it or the ability does not expire.

Standing on a heat variant of thermal sunder will give 15% damage boost to all physical attacks to his allies, buff will stay active as long as the ally does not go outside it or the ability does not expire.

Redline: Allies will receive half of Gauss buff's to himself, buff's percentage is determined to how high Gauss' battery level is.

That's all. what do you guys think? please leave your comments down below here so I can see your suggestions!

2 minutes ago, WinDiMoZ said:

As of now. Gauss in himself is a frame who already pretty strong.

2 minutes ago, WinDiMoZ said:

Though Gauss can support his team in alot of ways

3 minutes ago, WinDiMoZ said:

Sure he does need ALOT of micromanaging and energy conservation but that's what makes him very fun to play.

In conclusion, Gauss is fine. Not everyone needs to buff allies.

Archived