Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please put the Year of the Ox items in more acceptable bundles

wizardeiges

Here we go again. Doomed to buy items a lot of players can't use to obtain cosmetics.

When you advertised that the lunar items were coming in the dev stream,I got excited.

Know what I want? the skins that you advertised. Know what I don't want to have to pay for just to get the skins? filler items like endo,credits,and boosters.

Making rivens,gambling items,essentially buyable with real money is also a terrible hill to climb upon. Do you want to become like every other hated company that fills their store fronts with slot machines? I sure hope not.  Don't even try to argue they aren't gambling with real money now that they're buyable in your market. The UK government and governments in other areas are already trying to crack down on lootboxes.

I refuse to buy credits and boosters I have no use for just to get a cosmetic.
Let me buy the cosmetics for the cosmetics and i'll buy them all.
Make the ship decorations optionally separate too so I can buy a second set for my dojo because why would I rebuy weapon skins for ship decorations and again to decorate my dojo.

I want to give you my money. Let me give you my money.

Agreed. Just looking at the new bundles.

Kuva in 2 of them? Useless resource I don't need even if a lot of people crave it to fuel the riven slot machine. Rivens? Just endo when I dissolve them. Don't use, want or need them.

Endo? sure throw that into the 3 million endo including sculptures that I have stocked up.

Boosters? No use other than having a rotating icon on the screen. 

Credits, can get that in 5 minutes from a Profit Taker run.

I would have bought the Lucky Kavat decorations if all 3 of them were on their own. 

The dislike from bundle exclusives has always been there *cough* Hunhow's Gift *cough cough*, but the filler items that were put into the 3 new bundles today seems like an early April Fools joke. 

10 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

It's price bloating with FOMO due to being a limited item. Predatory. Nothing more, nothing less.

It really sucks because I would have bought each cat twice if they weren't put in bundles this way. Pretty disappointing.
They really should have been available by themselves or even in a cat bundle.

Archived