Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chyrnov: The Toxic Tzar

TCT2019

1st question, is this a warframe or a necramech?

Passive = limbo's passive, but ok

Rad Burst = Oberon's Smite

Generate is weird. Yes its like protea but it only drops energy? Id say its okay to make the ability do more

Overflow sounds kind of cool. With enough range i can see it being fun

Melt down... you mean ember's fire blast?

The idea does a lot of what ember does with Smite subsumed and her 4th ability augment added, its for that reason alone that i wouldnt want this in warframe.

Cool drawing though!

He's meant to be a warframe, and a few of these could stand to be reworked.

1st: I haven't used Limbo in a while so I forgot what his passive is. XD

Rad Burst isn't quite like Smite; it's a radial attack that doesn't have to be targeted.

Meltdown is literally meant to be that fire wall that Arson Eximus units use.

Really it's the design that I wanted to post. His abilities and passive can be changed; I just kinda' spitballed "nuclear" sounding stuff. XD

1 hour ago, TCT2019 said:

He's meant to be a warframe, and a few of these could stand to be reworked.

1st: I haven't used Limbo in a while so I forgot what his passive is. XD

Rad Burst isn't quite like Smite; it's a radial attack that doesn't have to be targeted.

Meltdown is literally meant to be that fire wall that Arson Eximus units use.

Really it's the design that I wanted to post. His abilities and passive can be changed; I just kinda' spitballed "nuclear" sounding stuff. XD

For starters it looks like it could be a decent necramech for when they finally release them in regular missions. The larvos event showed it can be done. 

The passive is NOT the same as limbo. But his passive makes it where entering the rift you gain some energy per second. As a “toxic” concept I picture something more like enemies who get too close are dealt a toxic proc. 

First ability, due to Oberon, radiation may not be the best element. However I could still see like a flammable toxic sludge that gets launched, similar to a Nox but any form of heat can cause it to burst and deal fire/blast damage.

Second ability I’m not so sure. Being that energy is a very big thing. It would definitely require a cool down to be used again. But since protea can generate energy with her third, I don’t see DE creating another energy generating ability any time soon. Maybe I could see part of the passive that he builds up energy to where his second reduces energy cost for a period. Would definitely help in reduced energy sorties. 

Third Ability I could see the wave of a toxic cloud that pushes enemies and reduces their accuracy. If a single bullet from the frame goes off within it, it would become inflamed. 

Fourth, the same gauge used for the second ability suggestion could be the same gauge applied to the fourth. Where the overload of energy causes him to heat up and create fire waves that occur over and over. Ability duration affects how long the waves travel as short duration would make the waves more rapid but not reach as far while longer duration makes them less rapid but they travel further. Using the third ability will encase the ground in flames that constantly burns enemies who walk on it. Can cause them to panic. 

But again, this looks like it would be a pretty cool Necramech. Come with a giant flame thrower arch gun and use it to destroy infested. An exterminator in a way. 

Archived