Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New pc player, any Advice?

--Aegis--Kyle

Question

take your time is the best advise I can give. this is coming from me who will some times only login to see if my forma is done (if it is build another), check syndicates missions, sortie, etc. and then may do a few missions before logging off and only relogging for my daily reward. also will help with what will eventually happen, burn out.

Edit:

Some things that i just remembered. idk where your at atm but best early game credit farming will be dark sectors then later down index. also if plat starts becoming an issue the best and easiest way is to sell prime junk.

I had actually bought the nidus starter pack and another 300 plat. I just had money laying around from tf 2 and csgo. 

I used that to buy loki volt and mag. I started with excaliber. 

I bought another 10 slots and as of rn

I have 7 rank 30 primaries

5 rank 30 secondaries

4 rank 30 melees

5 rank 30 frames

2 sentinals and a dog

16 minutes ago, TheMuseOfTime-Kyle said:

Ive taken to getting every gun i can before ranking up my mastery.

Yeah, you're gonna burn through a good bit of Mastery fodder,
but make sure that's not the only thing you focus on, because that's a good way to achieve burnout actually.

As your amount of choices grows / MR reaches a decent number,
you can afford to be a little more selective and mostly go for stuff that at least somewhat interests you.

18 minutes ago, TheMuseOfTime-Kyle said:

im gonna get every warframe before i get primes.

Hm, not sure that's the best way to do it, TBH.

Certain Primes are easier to farm than the regular variant (e.g. Ivara / Equinox Prime),
plus there's the whole vaulting business (Equinox is in fact next), so making sure you've got all the parts at least may cause less regrets ultimately.

24 minutes ago, TheMuseOfTime-Kyle said:

Any advice/ things to look out for to ease me into the game.

Use your starter Plat on 1x Warframe and 2x Weapon Slots, join a Clan, maybe look up some beginner guides on Youtube or w/e.

Ask whenever you have questions, be it here or in-game, also bookmark the Wiki:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Archived