Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Is The Point?

Scryed

Because, my friend, it's not over till the fat lady sings.

Going by that logic, we'll all die inevitably in perhaps fewer than a hundred years, so let us just end it now. There is a point to the struggle.

Also, cause Invasion is fun as hell when the Rollers and Scorches aren't targetting me for once. And rewards. Lots of rewards. LoL, also, Letter13's response is awesome.

Edited by Calayne

Let's just go with "social experiment."

Your "social experiment" kind of started bad by giving Grineer the best stuff at the start (loot wise)......so basically you want to manipulate people into fighting for Grineer from what I can see and read.

Just saying that from a point of view.

Edited by Scryed

Because, my friend, it's not over till the fat lady sings.

Going by that logic, we'll all die inevitably in perhaps fewer than a hundred years, so let us just end it now. There is a point to the struggle.

Also, cause Invasion is fun as hell when the Rollers and Scorches aren't targetting me for once. And rewards. Lots of rewards. LoL, also, Letter13's response is awesome.

Can we go home now?

Edited by alphex

Your "social experiment" kind of started bad by giving Grineer the best stuff at the start (loot wise)......so basically you want to manipulate people into fighting for Grineer from what I can see and read.

Yea war is unfair.

Edited by alphex

Lovers gonna love,

Haters gonna hate,

I'd always support Grineer,

Regardless of their fate.

People be beetcheen',

People be whinin',

But victory is as fleetin',

As joy is to grindin'.

Support who you may,

Their outcome matters not.

Better to fight and die,

Than in despair rot.

Seriously. Just do as you will. It may already be over for you.

Wait until the end of the event to place complaints like such. While you think that people chose Grineer for battle rewards, I on the other hand would like to think that people chose a side for lore purposes and that people thought like me about how this event will change warframe. I also have given up hard to get materials for credits. Why? Loyalty and I don't need that stuff anyways. While lower levels need it more than me I would hope to not see them switch sides for such battle pay. I mean mercenaries do it so I couldn't care less about them, other than that though. Have some respect, or have fun but, don't complain about battle pay if you are in any of those positions. It's a really petty thing to do.

They slanted the initial rewards Grineer-ward, no doubt for a reason; they'll probably reverse the situation for the last few days of the event in order to simulate Corpus desperation and Grineer exhaustion, where right now they might represent Grineer aggression and Corpus penny-pinching.

Give it a couple days and the lay of the land might be a lot different, is what I'm saying.

Wait until the end of the event to place complaints like such. While you think that people chose Grineer for battle rewards, I on the other hand would like to think that people chose a side for lore purposes and that people thought like me about how this event will change warframe. I also have given up hard to get materials for credits. Why? Loyalty and I don't need that stuff anyways. While lower levels need it more than me I would hope to not see them switch sides for such battle pay. I mean mercenaries do it so I couldn't care less about them, other than that though. Have some respect, or have fun but, don't complain about battle pay if you are in any of those positions. It's a really petty thing to do.

How dare you tell me what I can and cannot do in my own thread, that is a really petty thing to do.

Must be a troll. Good work.

How can I be a troll when I asked a simple question, and actually had no troll bait or rather random posts related to trolling, I just reciprocated what you told me,

Must be a troll. Good work.

Would you be saying this if your chosen faction was winning?

tumblr_m59pdchQtK1rwqq0uo1_400.png

I just figured it would be a bit closer, right now it is pretty much a landslide, and why must everyone be such pricks instead of just having a conversation....oh right its the internet.

Edited by Scryed

Would you be saying this if your chosen faction was winning?

tumblr_m59pdchQtK1rwqq0uo1_400.png

I would, I am, and I will continue doing so if imbalances like this continue to happen in the future. Please get over the fact that not everyone who criticizes this event is a "whiner."

I just figured it would be a bit closer, right now it is pretty much a landslide, and why must everyone be such pricks instead of just having a conversation....oh right its the internet.

The event was always going to end like this. People either made a choice at the start, or decided to wait. Those who waited would join whatever faction offered better rewards or that which pulled out a lead. So regardless this stage of the game would have 2/3 of people on a single side.

And trust me, I had more stuff to discuss, but after 100 of these threads I CBF