Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Vizier predasite, keeper or fodder?

Question

I just got him to heal my mech during Orphix venom but now I'm wondering if there's any other use for him like healing defense objectives or something else that makes it worth keeping. Does anyone have this guy as a usual companion?

I usually go with Panzer, Carrier or Helios.

Thanks!

8 answers to this question

I don't know how much you invested into it, but as a rule, if I put a potato and/or forma on things I don't trash it.  I didn't invest into predasites, but of the 3 I only kept medjay and only because of its rarity (I only picked up a couple without farming.)  And, if you used it for healing, it should still be useful for healing.  At the very least I'd wait until after the devstream to see if they mention what else they might be doing with mechs.

• Like 1

Of the three Predasites, I find the Vizier Predasite to be the most consistently active in helping the player. Aside from Iatric Mycelium, Acidic Splittle is fairly used frequently by the Vizier Predasite, which provides decent CC. Volatile Parasite help all three Predasites, allowing them to distract enemies with the spawned Maggot.

• Like 1

Pharaoh - Steel Path.

Panzer - Virus bombing and healing.

Sly is nice if you have a warframe/play style built around dodging/avoidance, but the rest are usually fodder.

5LiKLTq.jpg
m3Tf2oQ.jpg

YRI3hqh.jpg
P4JRZUa.jpg

Edited by GrazeZeroLow
  • Like 1