Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i cant craft a vulpaphyla

(XBOX)Beanb0y420

Question

7 answers to this question

I am assuming that you are talking to Son in Deimos and trying to get him to create a pet for you.  My best guess at what you might be missing is that the Mutagen and Antigens you get from Son are blueprints that need to be crafted in your Orbiter.  After you craft them and obtain them, then you can use them to make a Deimos pet.

I'm also a bit confused about why you mentioned the Power Core, as I believe Power Cores are needed for the pets you "hatch" in your Orbiter, as opposed to the pets that you "mutate" on Deimos.  If you want a Vulpaphyla, you want Deimos.

I'm thinking that one of those parts is either missing or has not been built @(XBOX)SmartOtter46 .  If you know you have crafted the adra mutagen and a desus antigen then you may not actually have a weakened vulpaphyla of the type you are attempting to craft yet.

The screen can look confusing as it will let you preview one without actually already having it and will give the kind of error you cited when you don't have all the parts necessary to build.

16 hours ago, (XBOX)SmartOtter46 said:

i cant make a vulpaphyla i have a weakened vulpaphyla an adra mutagen and a desus antigen and 5,000 credits but when i hit build it says could not construct weapon, parts have not been consumed, i have open slots for it i have and a power core

first off you dont need a power core for making demios infested pets if your doing the modular route.
this has been a issue in the past for user.
do you currently own any of the animal pets as some players had that message pop up cause they had no other animals?
if you don't currently have ever had a animal pet then create one an should allow you to make your deimos infested
have you done howl of the kubrow quest?

14 hours ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

first off you dont need a power core for making demios infested pets if your doing the modular route.
this has been a issue in the past for user.
do you currently own any of the animal pets as some players had that message pop up cause they had no other animals?
if you don't currently have ever had a animal pet then create one an should allow you to make your deimos infested
have you done howl of the kubrow quest?

okay I'll try make a pet and trying it again and yes i have done the kubrow quest thanks

Archived