Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change New Loka Flawless standing item requirements

Leo.doodling

To get to Flawless level with New Loka requires Titania Prime Systems. I have tried for months to get one of these. But no luck. I think something else not so crazy grindy should be replacing the systems here, I have not had anywhere close to this much problem with any of the other Syndicates.

The systems has a 100 Ducats exchange level, so already shows this is not a common piece to get.

PIiQdlx.png

So~, let me see if I understood this correctly...

... You're suggesting to change the rank upgrade requirement, Titania Prime Systems blueprint (which New Loka sees as a perfect representative of their ideals), to something else because you think its... too grindy?

... I call that lazyness... Someone else might call it something entirely different... But considering you can actually trade with other players, you're just prolonging your pain for no reason...

5 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... I call that lazyness... Someone else might call it something entirely different... But considering you can actually trade with other players, you're just prolonging your pain for no reason...

Well I brought this up as I have maxed out all the other syndicates with no issues as compared to this. I have bought all the items within them. And so I have gone through the ranking process but never had this level of being stuck as with New Loka. So sorry for being lazy.

4 hours ago, Miser_able said:

all the 6 main syndicates require either an uncommon or a rare warframe part on the last rank. thats the whole point.

I was pretty lucky to have all of mine be uncommon when ranking up. What's the point of having some factions need their piece 10x harder to get?

Unless I've misread the Wiki, every Syndicate except Cephalon Suda needs a Rare and an Uncommon for the last two ranks, some take the Rare first, at rank 4, but they still need a Rare as part of the journey from 0 to 5.  Suda is the easy option, needing an Uncommon and a Common and I don't know why.  My suspicion is that maybe the Lex Prime Receiver used to not be Common*, and new Suda supporters just lucked out that it's now Common and never getting switched out as it wont be Vaulted.

*I've not found specifics on it's original rarity but I have found old posts of people calling it "rare as hell" and also it's ducat value having once been 30 rather than the current 15.

On 2021-03-11 at 2:45 PM, Katinka said:

some take the Rare first, at rank 4, but they still need a Rare as part of the journey from 0 to 5. 

Sounds like if the player's lucky they may get to a Syndicate's Rank 4 with an Uncommon drop... then have the Rank 5 requirement changed from a Rare to an Uncommon before they've earned enough Standing for that final Rank.

If that happens a player can get to max Rank with a Syndicate without needing to donate a Rare drop at all. While an unlucky player might have the opposite happen, and need to donate a Rare drop at both stages.

I wonder why the Rare drop isn't always the Rank 5 requirement?

Archived