The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Gorgon Prime

Kalizy

Since they are retiring the original version, it stands to reason that they intend to release a re-worked version at some point in the near future. Either a Wraith, Prime, or Vandal version.

I think since it is a Grineer weapon it would be a Gorgon Wraith, which has a pretty badass ring to it.

The only downside is that I don't particularly care for the unchangeable nature of color schemes on most Prime/Wraith/Vandal weapons. I would prefer to be able to change the colors, but keep the gold filigree (Prime), skin design(wraith), shiny metal effects (Vandal).

No point in murdering everything in the universe if you can't look like you want doing it.

I'm sick of "Only Tenno weapon should be prime". Hell, we have Braton Prime with Braton having clear Corpus writings on it and boxy design and latron prime with latron being either Corpus by design or simply very lazy-made placeholder.

And what about Bronco? I want to tear my eyes when I see one.

And off course we can have Lex prime and waiting for it, while it's a small Corpus box.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

braton is a basic tenno weapon (hence why you start with it, and only tenno use it in-game), latron is the same (it doesn't shoot lasers, it shoots bullets) an dfinally the lex is a heavier caliber lato, another basic tenno weapon

Say it to design, unfitting corpus writings and historically being a placeholder in EVERY GODDAMNED HANDS. Same for Strun/Boar (Ow, second got prime too!). Boxy simplified piece of grey S#&$ looking worse then liberator pistol.

Also, remember that precious time of elite grineer using burston and shield lancer shooting you from sicarus? Second got somewhat Tenno design, let's call that a mistake, but Burston? Completely out of all design lines, looks like M16 in TES series.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou

braton is a basic tenno weapon (hence why you start with it, and only tenno use it in-game), latron is the same (it doesn't shoot lasers, it shoots bullets) an dfinally the lex is a heavier caliber lato, another basic tenno weapon

Isn't the Braton an Orokin weapon reversed engineered by the Corpus then later sold to the Tenno?

And the Braton was used by both the Grineer and Corpus during the early days of Warframe (mostly as placeholders)

Ah, fun times

I would love to see a Gorgon Wraith

Edited by Vector88

so what if it's a Grineer weapon? The Strun was made into a Wraith and that's Tenno, we have a Corpus weapon that's a Prime (Braton), why the hell can't we have a Gorgon Prime?

Prime weapons are the original Orokin copy of a weapon, reproduced with spare Orokin parts. The Gorgon is a Grineer weapon made long after the Orokin went extinct.