Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

allow sentinels to work in archwing

_Anise_

11 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

why not ?

Sentinels might be repelled by Archwings. Or it may be easier to not try and make them work.

DE should make Archwing rewarding itself. If sentinels are required then DE has failed. Adding sentinels will not make AW more interesting. It would just be the same bad/mediocre mode, just with sentinels 

44 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

This would give unfair advantage

I mean you say that but nothing stopping you from changing your loadout to a sentinel since dogs don't work in archwing anway ? and like people always say ... the cats/dogs have better utilizity than sentinels plus you can revive them, dog/cat already have this "unfair" advantage, more, the dog version of stealth is way better than the sentinel version etc...

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

DE should make Archwing rewarding itself. If sentinels are required then DE has failed. Adding sentinels will not make AW more interesting. It would just be the same bad/mediocre mode, just with sentinels 

it would be more interesting because I suddenly think maybe I can bring ...

shade to make myself invisible periodically ?

Taxon for shield recharging so I don't die..

Djinn for reviving because my team are never going to see me on a HUGE 360 open area.

Dethcube for energy generation..

Helios for scanning

maybe it could be even done on the archwing screen so you can be lazy leave your dogo on your loadout and then just get that archwing utility sentinel when you equip archwing

Archived