Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just another topic about the railjack disappointment ......

C4Mingus

Just want o leave my opinion here, nothing too much.

I understand the change from avionics to mods .... my personal preference is for the grid and avionics like before, there was no problem in the dirac system. Its all the same it just got the name changed for endo and the layout. The idea of each player to bring his personal default and leave the railjack only with the components and armaments is good. But using the change to make people spend more resources to use the same thing they had before was a very wrong move.

The IA crew is a good idea. Just need some development.

The new corpus tileset is good, beautiful.

The new game play its the worst thing this company did in the last years.

- Why you put a defense mission in the middle of a space battle? An extermination inside a enemy ship makes total sense. A survival would do too, as an mobile defense and a rescue. It seems this was a move to make people spend more time in the railjack system. What was the thinking? Need numbers to show at the end of semester?

- The engineer role inside the ship its now worst. Bad move. Much better was the way before.

- The thing for the pilot do not shoot while sprinting could be good for a squad gameplay. I tried to play in groups but i couldn't, the game suffered from the very old connection problems everybody knows.

- Why you change the size of the ship? If there are people complaining about it and you need to put content in the game why you don't built 3 railjacks ships for people farm and choose witch use? The one in use will be the one the host picked up. And you could add an gun in the back for the engineer have more to do.

Where is the great space battles?

Why were are not defending relays and damaged ships inside/with the railjack while the "innocent" are evacuated?

Why we are not completing a series of tasks to take the shield of a big ship down to destroy it after (and at this point coordinating an inside and a external job?)

Could the railjack become damaged enough to 'crash' forcing the engineer to do a lot of tasks to repair it while the crew go out with the archwing to defend it? Gain bonus while close to the railjack? The crew vote: last breath - use the last energy to leave the mission or try to repair?

And a survival usingTHE railjack? In the middle of a great battle? You can only survival or do a lot of side jobs at the same time .... like a free roam. Doing it or not changing the pace of the run ... adding or not things / lore / enemies in the process.

Destroy a balo fomoriam before it destroys a relay? (i know this a grineer thing)

There are so many nice things that could be done. But what happens is that you people in the company are just thinking in numbers and not in how do this game nice to play. I hope that you achieve your goal and at the end of semester the board of directors of Tencent approve your results: X% of old players leaving the game (and taking a fortune of platinum with them), x% of time spent in railjack system and etc ...

You people in DE are just burnout of this role thing. Or are just us ....

3 минуты назад, C4Mingus сказал:

Where is the great space battles?

Why were are not defending relays and damaged ships inside/with the railjack while the "innocent" are evacuated?

Why we are not completing a series of tasks to take the shield of a big ship down to destroy it after (and at this point coordinating an inside and a external job?)

Could the railjack become damaged enough to 'crash' forcing the engineer to do a lot of tasks to repair it while the crew go out with the archwing to defend it? Gain bonus while close to the railjack? The crew vote: last breath - use the last energy to leave the mission or try to repair?

And a survival usingTHE railjack? In the middle of a great battle? You can only survival or do a lot of side jobs at the same time .... like a free roam. Doing it or not changing the pace of the run ... adding or not things / lore / enemies in the process.

Destroy a balo fomoriam before it destroys a relay? (i know this a grineer thing)

I'd play the S#&$ out of any of those modes just for the cool factor. Good thing we've got regular defense missions instead, isn't it...

I dont see either the point of having exterminate or defense missions inside Capital ship, when you have to complete primary objective first

Its easier to pick non railjack variants of those missions and you still have same tileset, kinda pointless to start Railjack, destroy something and then having primary mission, seem like forced increase of Railjack usage

1 минуту назад, Myscho сказал:

I dont see either the point of having exterminate or defense missions inside Capital ship, when you have to complete primary objective first

Its easier to pick non railjack variants of those missions and you still have same tileset, kinda pointless to start Railjack, destroy something and then having primary mission, seem like forced increase of Railjack usage

Well, to be perfectly honest. If those defense missions score Intrinsics XP, I can see some potential for leveling in such a mission. But that's it.

2 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

If those defense missions score Intrinsics XP, I can see some potential for leveling in such a mission

If those missions wasnt bugged as f*** and take decade to finish, because AI is totally broken and wandering around the map, maybe

2 hours ago, Serafim_94 said:

Well, to be perfectly honest. If those defense missions score Intrinsics XP, I can see some potential for leveling in such a mission. But that's it.

The rotation rewards for those defense missions include ship weapons and parts. So there is value in farming them to build your collection, i guess. 

Archived