Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whoever did the voice over for Maroo is amazing

AngryBAsian

Agreed. Many npc's in this game have really nice voices. Of the most recent ones;

Cephalon Cy, Corpus ship captains in RJ, and of course, our own crew. Even their lines are incredibly detailed with interesting references to events and the game's lore. DE outdid themselves in this regard.

I'd like to see a list of who does the voices, like for instance daughter on Deimos I swear was done by [DE]Helen Heikkila nintendo switch Helen.

I think it'd be good to see the faces behind the voices, we have seen Nora night, It was good to hear how they worked the voices to make the characters.

23 hours ago, AngryBAsian said:

I do the statue run every single day, just so I can listen to her laughter. It's great

If you reeeaaallly like to hear her laugh, you could just cancel the mission start countdown after she stops talking and restart the whole dialogue to hear it again without doing the run. Repeat as many times as it takes to get sick of her laugh.

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I'd like to see a list of who does the voices, like for instance daughter on Deimos I swear was done by [DE]Helen Heikkila nintendo switch Helen.

I think it'd be good to see the faces behind the voices, we have seen Nora night, It was good to hear how they worked the voices to make the characters.

I think there is a list somewhere , I can't recollect the link though.

Found it 

Satauna Howery – Voice Actress; Voice of Maroo

Details here 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Development_Team

Archived