Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Jupiter Fight

Mannekinboy

HOW THE #*!% ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM????????

I SWEAR, I'VE DOWNED HIM SO MANY TIMES AND SHOT SO MANY #*!%ING TIMES AT ZANUKA BUT NEITHER ZANUKA OR ALAD #*!%ING DIE. NOTHING. 

ALSO, WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO GIVE ALAD THE ABILITY TO #*!%ING FLASHBANG THE PLAYER, EVERYWHERE, ANYWHERE. WHY. 

YOU CAN'T HIDE, YOU CAN'T DODGE IT.

THE ALAD V BOSSFIGHT #*!%ING SUCKS. FIX IT.

AND IF IT IS INDEED A BUG, FINE, OK. BUT I WON'T #*!%ING REINSTALL THE GAME, IT TOOK 3 #*!%ING DAYS. #*!% THAT. I HAVE MORE IMPORTANT STUFF TO DO THEN WAIT FOR A #*!%ING GAME TO DOWNLOAD.

14 minutes ago, Mannekinboy said:

HOW THE #*!% ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT HIM????????

I SWEAR, I'VE DOWNED HIM SO MANY TIMES AND SHOT SO MANY #*!%ING TIMES AT ZANUKA BUT NEITHER ZANUKA OR ALAD #*!%ING DIE. NOTHING. 

Sounds like you need to improve your mods

Mods track your progression in this game, you're reaching a point in the game where skill has very little play in the game at all (it's basically relegated to Spy missions from here on out). Boost up your Serration, your elemental damage mods, your critical chance mods if you're running good crit weapons, and your health and armor mods. That should give you the stats you need to actually damage Zanuka

As for the methodology? Don't down Alad V if you can help it. Just drop his shields, then kill Zanuka

First post is to swear at the devs in a ragequit post.

You could have made use of any of the resources (Players Help Players subforum, the Help chat in-game, or the wiki/reddit) and figured out the boss fight instead.

Good riddance. I get your frustration, but there are less intuitive boss fights in this game. A part of me is kinda surprised you didn't bail at Lech Kril's hose hitbox, years later I still avoid Kril just b/c I don't wanna deal with that hitbox.

This 7year old "trailer" (more like spoiler) shows, how to fight him:

Take down Alad Vs shield, kill Zanuka then kill Alad V.
(You don't have to kill Zanuka first, but as long as Alad V has his shields Zanuka is going to have additional dmg-reduction)

Archived