Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i wish they actually sequestered my RJ

rockscl

14 hours ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

Let's try another one then: How do you explain Alad V's infestation scarred face on video screens in his first assassination mission?

... I start being convinced that you have never even played that fight. I just did that assassination and guess what? No scar on his face. 0% scars. He has the typical markings of the Corpus. His face is normal, with those black lines that you can see on all other high-ranking Corpus. His collar is normal (and not half-eroded by the Infestation). When we see him in the battle, his face is normal. His collar is normal.

In other words - and I will try to be as tactful as I can here - THAT IS HIS NORMAL FACE YOU ABSOLUTE DERPINETTE.

Before we almost kill him.

There is nothing to explain except the mysteries of your perception.

14 hours ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

Why shoot the guy when he's clearly immortal. Hunhow was right, he is clearly orokin. See? I can make my own headcanon too but that doesn't make it right. Yes, i do want writers to be consistent, and i'm appalled how people are ready to wilfully ignore such glaring BS.

Look, I can't help you. Half of the lore you spout out is misremembered, the other half is invented by you in a way to create contradictions.

We can agree that the story, as it was recorded into your mind, makes no sense.

On 2021-04-26 at 12:38 PM, Dhrekr said:

Look, I can't help you. Half of the lore you spout out is misremembered, the other half is invented by you in a way to create contradictions.

We can agree that the story, as it was recorded into your mind, makes no sense.

Yes, it's a "me" problem of course, since you got nothing else to go with. If you enjoy the story for what it is, you coulda just kept quiet or left this after your first post. But like with any games story and the people who obsessively claim that there are no plot holes or inconsistencies, you would never accept the obvious truth anyway. Especially since you need to wilfully ignore it to claim otherwise.

Which is to say, let's agree to disagree.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

If you enjoy the story for what it is, you coulda just kept quiet or left this after your first post

For the record, I have problems with the story. Of course.

But none of them are sold on me misremembering the story, introducing plot holes, and blaming them on the game.

Archived