Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plexus Leeching 100% Affinity When Getting Personal Kills During Piloting And Gunning Makes Affinity Farming On Railjack a Nightmare And Forces Leeching.

DrivaMain

I do not like this being a thing. Yes, I understand DE themselves said it's not a priority in the Trello board. But please, consider making it a priority change. Because of this mechanic you are forced to leech in Railjack if you want to earn affinity in a decent amount. How do we fix this? Simple, apply the exalted weapon affinity mechanic rule where the plexus earns it's own affinity without leeching it from regular weapons and warframes. though I would prefer that we apply that rule on everything in the arsenal but that's another topic.

I've been starting to see Leeches in R-9 Cloud because of this mechanic. It's making Railjack affinity farming a toxic place.

now that is some grade A design. I honestly didn't even notice, since I jump around roles a lot and really only cared about leveling plexus itself. I haven't played RJ since I was done with that, though, so I can't say how much this would affect me, but damn. I wonder how annoying it would be to change the code so plexus works like exalted stuff for the purposes of affinity.

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

. I haven't played RJ since I was done with that, though, so I can't say how much this would affect me, but damn.

It will affect the way you play Railjack if your main goal is to level up your stuff. You must not kill the fighters on your own to earn affinity for anything that is not the plexus. It also affects Companions as well. I recently tested this. I brought my newly built Oloro MOA to a Void Storm Railjack and killed a few fighters while piloting. It doesn’t earn any affinity. If I let others kill fighters they gain affinity as normal.

DE already explains this in the trello board.

Plexus Affinity : Players have noticed that since the Plexus has entered the affinity equation when piloting or gunning, there is a new way Affinity is distributed. While squad kills are still shared, personal kills are absorbed by the plexus. This is currently something we are not looking at changing.

What makes it unfortunate is it’s not a not a huge priority. Hopefully we can change that before it ends up in the back burner of “abandoned content” like Raids.

Archived