Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preventing griefing during Kuva Lich final mission

lightfox

After months of slowly grinding to vanquish the lich I was after, I finally beat it, and the random player that joined the session purposefully did squats exactly where my camera was, preventing me from seeing the options menus. With the time to make the choice feeling limited, the fact I was using a heavy weapon which made me wonder if there was a bug, and and only the option "convert" being shown, I accidently converted instead of finish off the lich. 

Hours wasted because a guy found it funny to block my view. Would it possible at some point to hide whatever appears in front of the camera (player or enemy) when making the finally choice after killing a lich?

22 hours ago, lightfox said:

Thankfully there wasn't any ephemera, but the Lich had a 30% toxic Kuva Khom :/

Only part of the screen that matters was blocked, but that was enough.

Wait - you forgot what your lich had for a weapon?

It literally tells you on the lich status screen (out of mission)

Il y a 6 heures, UUDDLRLRBA_START a dit :

Wait - you forgot what your lich had for a weapon?

It literally tells you on the lich status screen (out of mission)

No, I knew exactly what weapon it had. I'm talking about the choice you're presented with after beating the Lich (convert or kill). The option to kill the lich was hidden by the grifer from me, and I didn't know what button to press.

Le 08/05/2021 à 21:46, Godzilla853 a dit :

Just wondering was this your first lich?

Nope, it wasn't. But I had stopped playing warframe for a long time, so I had completely forgotten what keys to press and how this process was going exactly.

On 2021-05-09 at 4:55 PM, lightfox said:

No, I knew exactly what weapon it had. I'm talking about the choice you're presented with after beating the Lich (convert or kill). The option to kill the lich was hidden by the grifer from me, and I didn't know what button to press

IIRC, It's always the same. Right (DPAD) to kill, left (DPAD) to yuriyuri.

On 2021-05-09 at 4:55 PM, lightfox said:

I had stopped playing warframe for a long time, so I had completely forgotten what keys to press and how this process was going exactly.

I believe your primary mistake was that you stopped playing Warframe.

I doubt they meant to screw you up. That's also something they should fix if they were in front of the UI. But how were they completely covering the far left and far right side of the screen? Were they standing right on top of you?

Archived