Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something crazy just happened to me on the Corpus Gas City tileset

Brinstar7777

Just now, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Mostly entertainment, I find it strange how warframe and probably other games are allowed but TV isn't, something smells suspicious

Well my parents gave mr bean a shot and that was it. Games are genuinely more interactive so as long as they are not completely mindless it’s alright. But most of the time I’m reading or doing family activities.

also Warframe feels pretty underwhelming so that’s why I only have a couple hours on it.

2 hours ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

What’s Monty Python?

You need to watch it... I'd start with Monty Python and the Holy Grail (there are others, but this one is one of their best known movies).

I love this scene with the killer bunny! It's so cute! And so deadly...

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Shadowbladedeathkiller said:

Well my parents gave mr bean a shot and that was it. Games are genuinely more interactive so as long as they are not completely mindless it’s alright. But most of the time I’m reading or doing family activities.

also Warframe feels pretty underwhelming so that’s why I only have a couple hours on it.

I'm not wanting to insult the Mr. Bean comedian... but Monty Python is comparably more sophisticated comedy! You might even learn something... they make fun of historical stuff! Well... I wouldn't look to it for education anyway.

12 hours ago, Brinstar7777 said:

I'm less suprised by the announcement, and more on the fact that he quoted Monty Python.

If Alad V really wanted to quote Monty Python he would have said, "And now for something completely different."  (And then sent in fluffy bunnies and announce he was retiring to raise ferrets)

I mean yeah its just a one word difference but it matters!

9 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

Not the first time pop culture has been referenced in game. Ordis has his "Smoooooth Operator" line in TWW for instance.

Is there anything in media today that isn’t full of references? I kind of wish people would just make things that can stand on their own, and it gets annoying and tiring to see the same names mentioned over and over again.

edit: not to mention immersion-breaking.

Archived