Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Rubble Mechanic Broken When Using The Helminth System

Sbimon

23 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

Additional note (possibly also a bug): I just tried equipping Firewalker over Rumblers. Any "rocked" enemies damaged or currently under the effect of Firewalker when shattered do not drop rubble. As long as Firewalker isn't interfering, rubble drops normally. Is this intentional?

Rubble is a core mechanic to atlas and is like a 5th hidden ability (also acts as a synergy stop gap between most of his abilities/augments). Right now these bugs hint to rubble being a tied under petrify (the ability) rather than being a true independent "ability". *Note* Path of statues is a augment for landslide.

All enemies that are petrified (rocked) must drop rubble regardless of how they ended up in the petrified state -> this is based on everything said in-game and wiki regarding atlas and his abilities.

As long as you infuse abilities on atlas anywhere but on petrify, rubble drops should work fine...which makes no sense given rubble is its own mechanic.

As for why rubble doesn't drop from enemies affected by firewalker...no idea. Probably a bug knowing that atlas is a very broken frame considering his age. *cough*

He still has some game breaking bugs on his abilities/augments, not to forget the only real useful ability is landslide...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's super weird but would be somehow totally on brand for DE that the Petrification status isn't a status at all, but references the ability Petrify for its effects - a bandaid fix to get the reworked Atlas out the door that worked because no one was thinking about the Helminth system at that point in time.

7 hours ago, ShogunGunshow said:

It seems this is literally the exact same issue that has been fixed before for the Rumblers. 

Hotfix 29.0.8.1

e: Which sounds like from your testing wasn't fixed?

Both bugs stated in the bug report are still there and have actually existed longer than when I made this report on the 20th may 2021 (I saw that one bug existed on the wiki comments for path of statues all the back in 07/09/2020). There is a 3rd bug that popped up but it related to his rumblers not scaling damage regardless of power strength so I linked it in one of the replies in this topic.

Not sure what happened but between the time when they said it was fixed and my bug report, it broke again or it was never actually fixed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tested as of Garuda Prime: Update 31.3. Was hoping to see this fixed before/on the 9 year anniversary so I could come back, enjoy the game and celebrate! Don't tell me you guys are going to wait till the 20th of May to celebrate this bug reports 1 year anniversary?! 

@[DE]Danielle

• 5 weeks later...

Tested as of Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.4. Every time I CTRL+F and see atlas on the notes I get excited! Then I jump to the section to get disappointed. The One year anniversary for this post is in 17 days! 

@[DE]Momaw Can I at least get a heads up that this was even looked at?

11 hours ago, Messerpeter said:

Hey,

sad to see you have to carry the torch for Atlas alone. I referred to your bug report in my own bug report for the Rubble Heap augment which seems to be broken at the moment. We all lift together. Atlas seems to be in a terrible state over all at the moment.

I play warframe because of 1 reason, atlas (maybe 2 if you factor in friends... :P). I'll be damned if I don't go down fighting with either of them. That being said, I will keep on truckin.

It just looks like sloppy work by DE, both from forum and dev staff. Atlas is in a terrible state because they choose to keep him there. It doesn't help he is underplayed and under tested and even with the bugs that plague him, many feel trivial as other than building around landslide there is not much else you can really focus on that is realistically worth it. No amount of bug fixing will make an objectively terrible ability good. As for bugs affecting his core gameplay mechanics, well good luck waiting for acknowledgement of the issue nevertheless a fix for it.

God speed! For Atlas is Love, Atlas is Life.

P.S

11 hours ago, Messerpeter said:

We all lift together.

punch

Archived