Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Volt portable shield SLOW

Skyz72

Hey everyone, as you all know Volt is supposed to be a fast warframe with which you can speedrun missions hum ?

Well the fact is that when you don't want to be obliterated by steelpath ennemies (or just higher than your actual lvl) you take your shield with you right ?

How to balance the fact that you can carry your shield ? Well the shield is 3 times smaller than the normal one. Oh and also makes it draining 1mana per meter. But wait, what ? it's not enough ?

Let's make the shield slowing you by half for sprint speed and parcour velocity ? For a Speedy Warframe ? Slowed by half ? The frick ? I don't know where feeling SLOW with a Speedy warframe is a good thing for the game.

Seriously this counterpart is annoying as hell for this warframe... You want to feel the speed with volt, not feel slow.

Have a nice day.

Skyz72

il y a 20 minutes, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu a dit :

Going faster would also mean faster mana drain, so I doubt this would be overpowered. Particularly not considering we already have stuff like Garuda's 1 doing a similar defensive job.

But for parcouring the same distance you will get the same amount of mana drained, so that's not a problem yes.

That's just a better feeling to use afterall that will not make the shield more op, just not frustating a full str volt build who want a few tankiness to not make this build fun only in low/medium lvl.

I don't use Volt that often. Seems like this was done to balance the ability. But garuda has a similar ability and is not affected. So I'd say this slow should go yea.

To be honest the most annoying thing about carrying the shield for me is that you drop it when you reload. They should put drop on hold button so you can reload your weapon manually without issues.

il y a 5 minutes, RazerXPrime a dit :

I don't use Volt that often. Seems like this was done to balance the ability. But garuda has a similar ability and is not affected. So I'd say this slow should go yea.

To be honest the most annoying thing about carrying the shield for me is that you drop it when you reload. They should put drop on hold button so you can reload your weapon manually without issues.

I don't have this problem, my reload key is "r" and my interact key is "f" but you do drop the shield everytime you want to pick up something on my case.

But yes they should definitely put "drop the shield" on "hold the drop button for 0.5sec"

Archived