Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Prime Time Episode #5: Halloween Spooktacular!

[DE]Megan

Thank you to everyone who tuned in and celebrated Halloween with us!

If you missed catching the names of the Pumpkin Carving Contest Winners here they are:

Blechbocs: Alad V

kVjqtSc.jpg

Drakkis_Tax: Text reads Grineer Dominance

6iR3lUK.jpg

Tyken: Nova in all her glory!

SZYLCuI.jpg

Ksen:  Grineer soldier Watermelon.

eiu1quj.jpg

TheGrayJacket: The Stalker pumpkin!

qQYzADD.jpg

And another look at the Honorable Mentions!

6ejw1Na.jpg

x24IZpQ.jpg

A post for the new Vectis Headshot Screenshot Challenge will be posted tomorrow at 12PM EDT.

Reminder: Tomorrow is Livestream #17!  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125684-coming-soon-livestream-17/

See you next Thursday!

Thank you so much DE Megan and Rebecca for showing off my "Sexy Alad V" =^.^=

It was on Prime Time #5, second page of the Honorable Mentions, bottom-middle.

Here is a link to the original post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123756-warframe-pumpkin-carving-contest/page-5 (Look for post #84)

Even though I didn't win anything, just mentioning me made my day.

Please give Bane a special "thanks" from me ;)

You've made my day. Thank you all!

My hands are shaking so much I can't aim properly xD

I rewatched this moment few times and was like "What the hell? Not related to warframe?". I thought about it and went: "OOOHHH... snap! I didn't thought of that! :<"

Enjoy your platinum :)

Tell me where the primed chamber is...

THEN

You have my permission to grind.

Alright what happened... totally missed the stream -___-

Edit: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!??! Rebecca carves her own Lotucat into a pumpkin live on stream and I had to be out of town!??!! *wrist*

Edited by Gestalt

Wanted to thank you all for the contest again! I was so excited last night I must have listened to prime time three or four times (I know, so humble, right?). I had a lot of fun carving my nova and I will put the platinum to good use. I also wanted to thank you for honorably mentioning my wife's carving as well (she did the orokin vault door). Keep on making a fantastic game; It is apparent you all care very much for your players and you product. Cheers!

Well that was a fun livestream, awesome costumes everybody!  Thanks for choosing my pumpkin as one of the top five, it means a lot to me and I certainly appreciate it :D  I thought I'd go ahead and attach a 1080p wallpaper version of the dark picture, just in case anyone is feeling... Grineerie?  I hope everyone there had a fun Halloween, thanks again and keep up the excellent work!!

YHWkzdQ.png

P.S.  It was black ink btw Megan, in case you're still curious :)

Please feel free to check out the artwork on my website, there's something for everyone!

Edited by Drakkis_Tax