Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verv atelia syandana cannot be claimed?

Instantea

Question

So I've heard that the Nintendo switch prime gaming issue has been solved, and thanks for that, but I play on PC and can't claim the new verv atelia syandana and was wondering if it was just me who couldn't claim it or can all the PC players not claim the cosmetic as well. I have verified that my account is linked and I have the loki verv skin. The PSA said that the rewards would be delayed until the week of June 7, but I don't know if this is for all players of just PC/Xbox/PSN.

Thanks

13 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

Considering how late we got Loki and his skin i wouldnt be surprise if we don't have to wait for close to the end of june for the syandana. The delayed reward for Switch were the Loki bundle and maybe the Stezia Sumbha Syandana.

Exactly - Loki Verv had been released May 26 - most likely will have to wait until around June 26 for syandana.

On 2021-06-08 at 3:13 PM, xGryphus said:

Exactly - Loki Verv had been released May 26 - most likely will have to wait until around June 26 for syandana.

I was wondering about this issue too, but now this makes sense... I picked up the Loki+Verv Skin/Helmet on May 27th thinking I was just late in claiming it.
Seems kinda dumb on DE's part to not clarify WHEN in June we could claim the syandana. Especially since by June 26th it's practically July...why frustrate gamers with a vague release date?

It's a preview. Prime rewards have always worked like this, the claim button will appear when it does. This is to keep you keeping your amazon prime active (I don't think you can get it free then cancel and still claim this in the same period? I could be mistaken). The release is probably timed like most have mentioned, near the end of June.

On 2021-06-14 at 7:34 AM, Jufrow said:

It's a preview. Prime rewards have always worked like this, the claim button will appear when it does. This is to keep you keeping your amazon prime active (I don't think you can get it free then cancel and still claim this in the same period? I could be mistaken). The release is probably timed like most have mentioned, near the end of June.

I don't see the point in that strategy though? As in, why would you spend money on a Prime membership just to claim an in-game freebie and then cancel? You're not getting your money back for the Prime membership... AFAIK members who have used any of their Prime benefits (and I would think claiming a Prime reward would be considered "using Prime benefits") are not eligible for a refund.

On 2021-06-08 at 12:48 PM, Instantea said:

So I've heard that the Nintendo switch prime gaming issue has been solved, and thanks for that, but I play on PC and can't claim the new verv atelia syandana and was wondering if it was just me who couldn't claim it or can all the PC players not claim the cosmetic as well. I have verified that my account is linked and I have the loki verv skin. The PSA said that the rewards would be delayed until the week of June 7, but I don't know if this is for all players of just PC/Xbox/PSN.

Thanks

Yeah I was annoyed and thought it was a bug but on the page at the bottom it says end of June 

https://www.warframe.com/news/prime-gaming-verv-atelia-syandana-coming-soon

Archived