Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proboscis Cernos having life-steal? Or nah

The.OG.iAmSenpai

I was just wondering if it was a bad idea for the Proboscis Cernos having life steal. Something like percent of damage gets converted into health. To get the health, you would have to be within the explosion radius of the weapon, and that would give you health. Or if you're close enough to get grabbed by the globs of goo and things like that, that would give you health. You can't shoot an arrow and pull them in, that would probably make a lot of trolling happen, but if you're in the radius, you'll just get a tentacle thing attached to you and get some health. thats it

On 2021-06-15 at 9:41 PM, The.OG.iAmSenpai said:

I was just wondering if it was a bad idea for the Proboscis Cernos having life steal. Something like percent of damage gets converted into health. To get the health, you would have to be within the explosion radius of the weapon, and that would give you health. Or if you're close enough to get grabbed by the globs of goo and things like that, that would give you health. You can't shoot an arrow and pull them in, that would probably make a lot of trolling happen, but if you're in the radius, you'll just get a tentacle thing attached to you and get some health. thats it

Most I picture is a new augment mod for it. But that would probably be like a year before something like that got implemented. When more complicated content gets added. 

Archived