Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron Wake: Pay to Unveil Riven Mods

(PSN)Hooligonzo

Devs, we're years into the whole Riven Mod mechanic into the game, and we probably already should have had an option to just pay that dude at the Iron Wake to unveil the Mods for us.

Nevermind some of the tasks are convoluted and weird, but these things are so random in feat and utility that it would be great to be able to just pay to bypass the hassle of Unveiling.  And what all is there to even spend our Credits on, anyway?  I'm not a fabulously Credit-wealthy player, but there isn't much of a market for Credit expenditures outside of Baro Ki'Teer offerings, which are often expensive and occasionally have as high as a 1,000,000 Credit price tag.  So why not charge half that or so to Unveil a Riven?

And just because I have a backlog of Riven Mods awaiting to be Unveiled, let me highlight a couple of my nuttier Unveiling requirements.

I have a Melee Riven Mod that asks me to "Synthesize a Simaris target without taking damage, using traps, or using abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped."  Now, everything that wants a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped is a certified pain in the butt, but I've had this one for years now.  Tried to Unveil it probably ten times.  It's asking a lot.

Then we have the occasionally buggy tasks, like this Shotgun Riven Mod that asks me to "Kill 4 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground."  I've done that one numerous times, definitely killed the Pilots, and never incremented the Riven.  I dunno if that task is still glitched, but I should have been able to just hire a Riven cracker years ago.

Mull it over, would ya?

5 hours ago, (PSN)Hooligonzo said:

Devs, we're years into the whole Riven Mod mechanic into the game, and we probably already should have had an option to just pay that dude at the Iron Wake to unveil the Mods for us.

Nevermind some of the tasks are convoluted and weird, but these things are so random in feat and utility that it would be great to be able to just pay to bypass the hassle of Unveiling.  And what all is there to even spend our Credits on, anyway?  I'm not a fabulously Credit-wealthy player, but there isn't much of a market for Credit expenditures outside of Baro Ki'Teer offerings, which are often expensive and occasionally have as high as a 1,000,000 Credit price tag.  So why not charge half that or so to Unveil a Riven?

And just because I have a backlog of Riven Mods awaiting to be Unveiled, let me highlight a couple of my nuttier Unveiling requirements.

I have a Melee Riven Mod that asks me to "Synthesize a Simaris target without taking damage, using traps, or using abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped."  Now, everything that wants a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped is a certified pain in the butt, but I've had this one for years now.  Tried to Unveil it probably ten times.  It's asking a lot.

Then we have the occasionally buggy tasks, like this Shotgun Riven Mod that asks me to "Kill 4 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground."  I've done that one numerous times, definitely killed the Pilots, and never incremented the Riven.  I dunno if that task is still glitched, but I should have been able to just hire a Riven cracker years ago.

Mull it over, would ya?

Just let us use riven slivers to auto unveil. We're already locked to using 10 slivers a week. We get such a large amount that goes unused that a second use would be good. 

Archived