Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Successfully used parazon on Kuva Lich and entered bleed-out. Lich just disappeared

(PSN)ZoravarMets

Question

So I was in a rush to play new update and decided to finish my current lich ASAP. Playing Inaros Prime, successfully used parazon for the 3rd time on my Lich and entered bleedout state because of heavy fire from mob. Back to light and Lich is gone. Finished my mission - she's alive and taunting me. Meanwhile, she's not in control of any nodes (visually). Thus I cannot use Requiem Ultimatum to spawn that monster. But she's constantly repeating that her influence is expanding.

Tried planet after planet to use Requiem Ultimatum to no avail. Re-run mission in which Lich was 'killed' - nothing.

I'm stuck, please advice. Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ZoravarMets said:

So I was in a rush to play new update and decided to finish my current lich ASAP. Playing Inaros Prime, successfully used parazon for the 3rd time on my Lich and entered bleedout state because of heavy fire from mob. Back to light and Lich is gone. Finished my mission - she's alive and taunting me. Meanwhile, she's not in control of any nodes (visually). Thus I cannot use Requiem Ultimatum to spawn that monster. But she's constantly repeating that her influence is expanding.

Tried planet after planet to use Requiem Ultimatum to no avail. Re-run mission in which Lich was 'killed' - nothing.

I'm stuck, please advice. Thanks in advance

Check the Proxima Regions! Sounds like she's in Saturn Proxima? 

Archived