Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointed in this current expansion

Geistkreiger

I HATE... no hate is NOT a strong enough word... UTTERLY DESPISE k drive content.   Being FORCED to do k drive as the ONLY means of advancing in this new expansion is making me no longer want to play Warframe, which is a shame because I truly enjoy EVERY OTHER part of the game.  If the k drive crap was merely a SIDE mission and you could advance without it... that would have been much better.  It is painfully obvious that one or more of the Devs at DE see k drive as "their baby" and are trying to FORCE us, the players, to embrace it.  This will ONLY DRIVE us away from the game.  😢

Yeah the devs have this terrible culture of trying to force their bad ideas on the players instead of just removing them, they are so stubborn and full of themselves that they don't care how much they hurt the game as long as their ego is soothed, see other stupid crap like mastery tests and quests that require building items,

6 hours ago, (XBOX)THANOTOS OMEGA said:

It's literally a terrible feature no one likes and shouldn't have ever been added except to satisfy some megalomaniac devs,

I like it... I think they're cool
kinda wish there was more of an incentive to use them instead of just archwing blinking everywhere

DE makes statment:

On 2021-07-06 at 8:02 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We hope these changes reinforce one of this update’s main themes - you should be able to play the game however you want, without feeling forced into prevalent strategies.

In the meantime they release another patch not only removing "the way I enjoy playing the game" but also pushing out more content that forces me to play the way "they want". (Have to pad those stats with false positives I suppose. Because hey everybody love Tony Hawk games AMIRITE!)

^ This pattern has been happening for quite some time now and was past frustrating a long time ago.

Perhaps its time for another 5 year break.

5 hours ago, Aesthier said:

In the meantime they release another patch not only removing "the way I enjoy playing the game" but also pushing out more content that forces me to play the way "they want". (Have to pad those stats with false positives I suppose. Because hey everybody love Tony Hawk games AMIRITE!)

^ This pattern has been happening for quite some time now and was past frustrating a long time ago.

Perhaps its time for another 5 year break.

Hey, it's archwing all over again. DE has a long history of coming up with ideas that could be cool, implementing them poorly and in a very incomplete state, and when players avoid that content, they simply release content locked behind that content. Archwing, Railjack, K-drives. Even conclave has some stuff locked behind it. 

Between that, and a complete unwillingness to change/improve core gameplay in any way, Warframe has become increasingly unappealing. Plus the grind just getting more tedious with each new update. 

Archived