Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Livestream #17!

[DE]Rebecca

First of all congratulations on the progress of warframe and thanks for all the work and effort that's been poured in! It has come a long way and its great to see the progression and change throughout the updates and gameplay :) Really looking forward to what the future holds! Its great to see the dev's working so close with the player base throughout the whole process, it makes warframe a great community overall.

In regards to the tutorial mods, perhaps Vitality or Redirection, they're more so base mods and go a long way to keeping you alive in the long run, which for a beginning player wouldn't go astray.

- for tutorial mod, a working (not broken and eternal to upgrade as it is right now) steel fiber, you know that loki is weak and hard to master as hell for early missions.

- how dare you make a trailer were escalibro is dissected, outrageous (i want that new skin also).

- 100 missions in a week long event is fine, ( if you dont have 6 hours to spare in a whole week for a special item then this game is not for you, you can't have any prime or new warframe because of the grind existent, and i prefer to have a goal and no RNG, even if is 1000 missions, but to know what i am getting at the end) the butthurt should not be listened in this case.

- and about the corpus new weapon for the event, for the first time i liked scott's blunt answer (is not here right now, deal with it until new info appears), i tought you were crumbling to all the tears around.

nice event, repetitive as always, but finally some lore and defined objectives.

could be better? of course, is the best all around so far? no doubt.

Edited by omega_phoenix

But you forget that armor 2.0 is going hand in hand with the damage rework at the same time. Why give us something that is not finished? That would be pretty much shooting themselves in the foot, putting only a part of a system that will affect the whole game would be pretty not smart.

Also this is a MMO, you not only have to fix things, and redo the Damage model and Armor, but also they HAVE to keep putting out new stuff and developing more content. Plus the teams that work on new content and the Damage/Armor stuff are seperate. Its much much easier to develop a weapon than it would be to redo a whole system. I would rather they get most of it right than to put out piecemeal that new system and potentially screw up the whole game, cause even if they nail the new system correctly, there will STILL be problems just because it is so massive.

But you forget that armor 2.0 is going hand in hand with the damage rework at the same time. Why give us something that is not finished?

I'm not ask to put out the system (like sayd i understand it not finish)some info on what going on( time frame,news on where there at,what there doing more in detail since there already doing codes for it(i know about chart....but there still a lot stuff it does not cover....),ect).There a lot questions in forums that where not answer about this system and major change to weapon that will follow.Example i ask previous livestream forum about the weapons we have forma a few times since this is a major change to all weapon are we getting a reset to forma so we dont have like 5 forma on a now crappy weapon(i mean after change)?

``also they HAVE to keep putting out new stuff and developing more content. Plus the teams that work on new content and the Damage/Armor stuff are seperate.``

Of course they have put more stuff in the game but the problem is when your adding new weapons and working on damage and armor system you are creating more work on the team that actually working on damage and armor system since they got to do the balancing/programming of the new weapons to the new system...Plus if you like that weapon now you may not be like it after they change it....

Edited by krim36