The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Sisters of Parvos ephemera.

VA4L

I don't know if this works for everyone else, but try bringing a Smeeta Kavat with you while you're spawning your lich/candidate. 3/4 times I brought a Smeeta while grinding for ephemeras they spawned with one. Might not be scripted RNG but who knows, maybe their charm affects your real luck.

1 hour ago, takeshiblue said:

I am are I buy plat to support DE over the years but if there is a 20% of them spawning that means after 6 you should get at least one. I have done exactly I think 6 I still haven't seen my 1st one. 

That's not how percentages work. After 6 sisters there's roughly a 25% chance that you'll not have seen one yet. I've done some 40ish Sisters and gotten a single ephemera out of it but somehow I've managed not to embrace conspiracies.

11 minutes ago, AzureScion said:

I don't know if this works for everyone else, but try bringing a Smeeta Kavat with you while you're spawning your lich/candidate. 3/4 times I brought a Smeeta while grinding for ephemeras they spawned with one. Might not be scripted RNG but who knows, maybe their charm affects your real luck.

Between two friends and myself, our first 4 ephemera drops were all on sisters wielding Tetras.
If you're looking for patterns, you'll find them even when they don't really exist.

• 10 months later...

I've beat over 16 Kuva Liche, and only gotten one empherma. Meanwhile, my friend has beat 6? And, already has 3 emphermas.And the trend is continuing for me with the sisters. 

But, I will say I am pretty lucky at other things, for example...I find a lot of Ayatan treasures in maps, and mods drop for me, but he struggles.

Archived