Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Sisters of Parvos ephemera.

VA4L

On 2021-07-12 at 4:03 AM, VA4L said:

I'm starting to believe that the chance of a sister being created with an ephemera is just account based and some people were meant to not get any in order to have a demand for them on the market.. Just my opinion.

I've made about six Sisters I'm not a huge fan of the whole system, and I honestly only even bothered because robo-doggo.  So I know full well that some people had more than that defeated by the first evening the Sisters were live.  Anyway, I did finally get an Ephemera on the current one - the Magnetic Ephemera with the two orbiting "shield generator" orbs.  RNG doesn't have a memory, so I could get more epemera on the next three liches, or I could go another thirty without seeing one.  I've done twelve or so Kuva Liches since that system went live, and only got two Ephemera from them, either.

On 2021-07-14 at 3:17 PM, EmberStar said:

I've done twelve or so Kuva Liches since that system went live, and only got two Ephemera from them, either.

Correction, for whatever it matters:  I have apparently done about 25 Liches, and only gotten two ephemera.

25 sisters , no ephemra, I am begining to wonder about rng myself.
also god knows how many veil & pluto proxim runs and only 7 holo keys in total
ambasidor bp's still lost in the void-given up onit.

The rng with sisters update is unreal and tbh i think there is an algorith in play favouring some accounts over others.

DE mayaswell just make them pay2win (buy outright from market) the grind is getting really bad tbh in this game. not to mention the never ending loading times for RJ missions.

vor 59 Minuten schrieb -DemonTime-Fox:

25 sisters , no ephemra, I am begining to wonder about rng myself.
also god knows how many veil & pluto proxim runs and only 7 holo keys in total
ambasidor bp's still lost in the void-given up onit.

The rng with sisters update is unreal and tbh i think there is an algorith in play favouring some accounts over others.

DE mayaswell just make them pay2win (buy outright from market) the grind is getting really bad tbh in this game. not to mention the never ending loading times for RJ missions.

now im at over 40 Lichs and sisters got one ephemera , and yes RJ sucks just a other endless DE grind

On 2021-07-12 at 7:03 PM, VA4L said:

I'm starting to believe that the chance of a sister being created with an ephemera is just account based and some people were meant to not get any in order to have a demand for them on the market.. Just my opinion.

I farmed each of the Kuva weapons and never once saw a Ephemera.

On 2021-07-12 at 8:45 PM, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I'm on my 16th impact sister, still can't get that ephemera to drop.

11th Sister finally came with magnetic ephemera.

Toxin Ephemera dropped right away with the first try.

29th sister for the Radiation one.

Le 19/07/2021 à 18:24, Tyrenica a dit :

Wait untill it's happens to you

Lol you for real ?

Sure, next time I have trouble dropping a specific item, I won't think like a sensible person "ah rng... bad luck lately", no no no, of course I'll say "it's a conspiracy against my account, DE has targeted me in order to make me spend money !" like a total crybaby.

Because that makes so much more sense right ?

• 2 weeks later...

Google says it is a 20% drop chance ... getting 0 ephemera after 20+ sisters is a bit... weard. It can happen of course but.. quite unlikely.

It is an easy 20% vs 80% so it shouldnt be that hard to get one after 5 or 6 of them right?

Anyway..everyone should be mad after killing 20 sisters and realising the 21st still has no ephemera. It is a normal feeling of frustration..  the oposite would be unhuman. 

1 hour ago, Planetary_Devastation said:

10 Sisters 0 ephemera, I'm starting to unironically lose my S#&$.

Edit: with the vanquished included, that's 18 Sisters, and just 1 Ephemera

20 magnetic sisters no ephemera.. so yeah, i jsut left sisters for now

I've downed at least 2 dozen liches and sisters and not a single ephemera. I'm starting the think the rng numbers are account based and some have close to 0% drop rate. One guy in my guild didn't get any until his 37s. According to statistic generators the chances of not getting one in 20 is less than 1%. Not going to do any more. They will not drop. Maybe time for a different game.

I was actually on my way to the forums to praise Warframe, but this issue has become so depressing for me, it don't even want to try anymore. (I can also play for an hour or two a day, so this has been weeks of wasted time for me).

On 2021-07-12 at 1:03 AM, VA4L said:

Eyes Skull GIF by Telletec

On 2021-07-12 at 9:03 PM, VA4L said:

Great conspiracy theory there, but DE had previously officially confirmed that each Kuva Lich has fixed 20% chance of carrying ephemera (link below) so you can safely presume that Sisters have the same chance too.

I haven't gotten any sister ephemeras yet. I've picked up all the sister weapons and still have nothing. I went through the same thing with lich ephemeras.

When DE announced there would be new kuva weapons, I blitzed through them to get the weapons that I was missing and got several lich ephemeras in a row. I imagine that it will be the same way when sister weapons list expands.

This issue with drop rates (also Corrupted holo keys) that screw over some players and reward others for the exact same actions do not need to exist. When people find an exploit of the system, they can fix it in hours, but this is beyond what they can figure out? Here's an easy solution; 10% base drop rate, +10% for each lich/sister that didn't drop one. They could easily alter the drop rates of holo keys too. Remove Sevagoth parts from the drop table if you already have one and remove void traces if you are already full. They only reason to screw over players because they rolled poorly is they are A) incompetent   B) too lazy C) Find it financially advantageous, despite the frustration it's causing. Pick any one of the three, IDK.

DE here is my new rule (see I can make them up too) . I will purchase no platinum until I get a sister's ephemera. If you ever want my money again, FIX YOUR DROP RATES!!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-12 at 6:03 AM, VA4L said:

I do somewhat agree I went on hiatus a while ago and I played warframe religiously. I came back for this update I know how this game is I been playing since 2015. The drop rates on this particular thing seems nonexistent for some players. I am are I buy plat to support DE over the years but if there is a 20% of them spawning that means after 6 you should get at least one. I have done exactly I think 6 I still haven't seen my 1st one. For a process so tedious its so unrewarding to farm every weapon and still not get the cool item that drops at "random". So I get OP frustration I google the topic just to see if I was the only one but thanks for letting me know you can buy them.

On 2021-08-11 at 8:41 PM, LordLeraje said:

This issue with drop rates (also Corrupted holo keys) that screw over some players and reward others for the exact same actions do not need to exist. When people find an exploit of the system, they can fix it in hours, but this is beyond what they can figure out? Here's an easy solution; 10% base drop rate, +10% for each lich/sister that didn't drop one. They could easily alter the drop rates of holo keys too. Remove Sevagoth parts from the drop table if you already have one and remove void traces if you are already full.

Minus the rant at the bottom all these are good ideals

Archived