Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To: Claiming Founder Thank-You Gift(S) (No Longer Available)

Letter13

The t-shirts are unisex and this is the info I found from the shirt Manufacturer that we're using -- Alstyle - style 1301 https://www.alstyle.com/default.aspx

Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26

That is the width of the shirt body (not chest) so, double the width to get the full size around your middle to determine the size you need.  It unfortunately doesn't mention length, will try to get this info.

Th funny thing is, according to the Coutry list, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales are not in the UK.

Made me chuckle anyway.

Yep, that's what I had trouble with. Went for United Kingdom and kind of wondered how they could locate the Isle of Wight but not Angus :P

Welp, I accidentally submitted an incomplete adress. Already submitted a support ticket but I am curious as to if they're starting to be shipped ASAP or it'll until X day of the month.

Expect 6-12 weeks. The t-shirts won't be printed until we know the quantity at the end of the deadline for submitting addresses.

I did not see that the delivery time for the gifts were to be between 6-12 weeks before I submitted my mailing address however I am moving to another state 500 miles away in 3 weeks so I will not be at my current address when they arrive so is there anyway I can correct this mistake? Please help =(

I did not see that the delivery time for the gifts were to be between 6-12 weeks before I submitted my mailing address however I am moving to another state 500 miles away in 3 weeks so I will not be at my current address when they arrive so is there anyway I can correct this mistake? Please help =(

Support ticket to update your information, I believe.

A question:

I'm from Italy and, in the format, it asks to specify:

Country (ok)

Postal code (ok)

Address (ok)

City (ok)

APT/UNIT (what is it?)

Province/State (here i'm having problems because in italy we both have regions and provinces and here i'm allowed only to tell you my region)

So my question is: where can i specify my Province? Is it needed to do so?

I really want my gift and i wanna be 100% to compile that format right before sending it

The APT/UNIT is when, lets say you live in a house, you just enter street name and house nr. But if you live in a appartement you must give the street name + appartement nr + if you live in 1st, wnd, 3rd floor etc. So if you live in a house, no APT/UNIT, unless shared house.

Dude that would be dope if we got pins of the badges I'd put that on everything I wear! XD

Founder badge pins. YES PLEASE.

Or cuff links. Because, y'know, fancy shirts.

yes please would be infitely, and forever indebted to DE for the badass-ery of this XDD

once u move, or a couple days before, fill out the address forwarding slip at the local post office. once the package from DE arrives at ur current local post office, it will be forwarded to the post office in the city / state in which u are moving to.

From Hunter, I upgraded to Master just before the program ended. I'm pretty sure I did not see the choosing the shirt size option when I put my details on the form. However if I can choose one, I guess I'll take XXL just to be sure. The problem is, how would they know, I did not see that option on the founders gift form. 

I'll put that LE Tshirt in a frame and hang it on my wall.

I would also LOVE to have the REAL founder badges!

Dude that would be dope if we got pins of the badges I'd put that on everything I wear! XD

Founder badge pins. YES PLEASE.

Or cuff links. Because, y'know, fancy shirts.

post-25367-give-that-man-a-cookie-meme-P

Pins would be purely awesome, I would make sure it went everywhere with me (*-*)

We don't know about length yet, but the 'width' of the shirt is 1/2 the circumference. Take a tape measure and measure the circumference of your torso (chest) and then divide that by 2 to figure out which shirt size would be ideal for you.

Inches or cm?

The t-shirts are unisex and this is the info I found from the shirt Manufacturer that we're using -- Alstyle - style 1301 https://www.alstyle.com/default.aspx

Body Width: S=18", M=20", L=22", XL=24", 2XL=26

That is the width of the shirt body (not chest) so, double the width to get the full size around your middle to determine the size you need.  It unfortunately doesn't mention length, will try to get this info.

The quote marks after a number mean inches, so 22" = 22 inches = 55~56cm