Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To: Claiming Founder Thank-You Gift(S) (No Longer Available)

Letter13

The founders program is officially over, and the deadline for claiming Founder Thank-You Gift(s) has been reached. You can no longer order the Headband and T-shirt gifts for founders.

For those of you who need to change details about your order, please submit a Support Ticket under the category "Founders Gift." If you need to update address information or make changes to your order, you can get in touch with DE this way.

The estimated arrival time of headbands & t-shirts is 8 to 12 weeks from today (November 18th).

Edited by Letter13

I'm moving soon, but I'm not sure how soon. It will be within that six to twelve week expected delivery period, though. What do I do?

Have it sent to your local post office to be held there until you can pick it up? There's a way to do it but I'm not wholly sure. Alternatively, have it sent to a friend and then pick it up from them?

I'm moving soon, but I'm not sure how soon. It will be within that six to twelve week expected delivery period, though. What do I do?

Have it sent to your local post office to be held there until you can pick it up? There's a way to do it but I'm not wholly sure. Alternatively, have it sent to a friend and then pick it up from them?

Or Parents. Parents will always love you, and do things for you without conditions and rewards. Parents are the best.

Edited by Rain-Maker

I just claimed my Grand Master founders gift :D

First come first serve. I also live in Canada! Does that mean we'll get it a bit earlier, or are the gifts shipping from, lets say China?

I'm not having high hopes. Said 6~12 weeks. Earliest miracle it'd be a month still.

All that sorting addresses, putting in orders, then wait for order to be done, then ship those shirts out...DE isn't a shirt company, it's gonna take them awhile to handle both gifts and game development at the same time. Unless they got an extra team working on that.

i have a question about the shirt... is it 100% cotton? and if so, is it preshrunk? i'd hate to get a shirt that doesn't even fit >.>

lol

always another option, just use the address u have now, and before u move, but after u have the address and everything at the new place, fill out the mail forwarding slip at the local post office. once the package hits the post office in (insert the city u live in NOW) it'll be forwarded to the post office in (insert city to which you will be moving)

:)

I'm going to tie my ninja band around a rock and throw it at people

YUSSS !!!111ONEONEELEVEN

tenno slingshot - david and goliath style :DD

Can i have a request for the t-shirt? Can i have DE megan signature on my left arm of my shirt? :) thanks

I'll make sure she signs the black fabric with a black permanent marker. ;)

Shouldn't this thread be in the announcements section?  Or at the very least pinned to the top of the page?  It would be unfortunate if this topic got buried, since it is providing important information. 

I can't make posts in the announcements section, and I can't pin topics. Hopefully when Rebecca or Megan come around they can, if it's appropriate.

Now that the founders program is over, I'm sure a lot of you are confused as to how to get your t-shirt and/or headband. Lots of threads have begun to pop up, people saying that they haven't gotten this e-mail or that e-mail... I have two words for you...

Don't Worry.

If you are a founder and have yet to claim your thank-you gift, you can do so here. You MUST do so before November 18th, or else you won't receive the thank-you gift.

That link brings you to the page where you enter your address/mailing information so Digital Extremes knows where to send your gift.

Here is the message from the e-mail sent out to founders (in case you lost it, couldn't find it, etc)

DQ36HWG.png

Clicking the message above (the image) will also link you to the form.

Hold on a second, why does the disciple symbol in the picture look better (less brown) than mine? 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Hold on a second, why does the disciple symbol in the picture look better (less brown) than mine? 

Hmm. Dunno. I always did think the Disciple badge was kinda... meh. Maybe the badges are colored from Copper/Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum? Also that orange-brown color comes from the 'glow' of the badge, and isn't actually in the 'badge' itself.

A question:

I'm from Italy and, in the format, it asks to specify:

Country (ok)

Postal code (ok)

Address (ok)

City (ok)

APT/UNIT (what is it?)

Province/State (here i'm having problems because in italy we both have regions and provinces and here i'm allowed only to tell you my region)

So my question is: where can i specify my Province? Is it needed to do so?

I really want my gift and i wanna be 100% to compile that format right before sending it

A question:

I'm from Italy and, in the format, it asks to specify:

Country (ok)

Postal code (ok)

Address (ok)

City (ok)

APT/UNIT (what is it?)

Province/State (here i'm having problems because in italy we both have regions and provinces and here i'm allowed only to tell you my region)

So my question is: where can i specify my Province? Is it needed to do so?

I really want my gift and i wanna be 100% to compile that format right before sending it

APT / unit is for apartments and and the like. (apartment, domicile unit containing multiple housing for multiple peoples / families, condominium)

as for the region / province.. it should be in the drop down list, once you've selected your country.

APT / unit is for apartments and and the like. (apartment, domicile unit containing multiple housing for multiple peoples / families, condominium)

as for the region / province.. it should be in the drop down list, once you've selected your country.

Thx for APT/UNIT specification, about the province stuff, no there's isnt a 2nd list dropping down

Okey i have a question. In list of countries there is country with wrong name, Czeck Republic but it should be Czech Republic and its my country ( :/ ). Should i be worry about that? 

Unless they screw up big time, there shouldn't be a problem with the shipping. I mean, there's only an one letter difference, so it's not that difficult.

Thx for APT/UNIT specification, about the province stuff, no there's isnt a 2nd list dropping down

That's odd. Once you select your country, a second dropdown menu appears where you can choose your province. If that does not happen, I'd contact Warframe Support, they are going to help you out on that one. You have 2 weeks from now on, so there's plenty of time.

Hi I would like to ask, what are the measurements for the sizes?
I am confused if I should get S or M LOL.
I'm afraid that M will be too big or S will be too small.

Can I have the T-shirts measurements if it exists?