Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To: Claiming Founder Thank-You Gift(S) (No Longer Available)

Letter13

I didn't see anything on that form regarding the shirt size. I wrote shirt size in the notes section is that ok?

It should be there... the notes section is really only if you have a complicated address that the form cannot be used for...

The only thing that I'm slightly worried about is that the note at the end said it would take 6-12 weeks for the package to arrive, since I'm living in an apartment for college and my roommate is moving out soon I might have to get a new place to stay at and that will probably happen before 12 weeks unless I find a new roommate. I hope I can change my address if there is an issue with it.

I'm moving soon, but I'm not sure how soon. It will be within that six to twelve week expected delivery period, though. What do I do?

Have it sent to your normal address and when you move go into your local post office to have the mail forwarded to your new address.  They will forward any mail for you that went to your old address for up to one year. (If you're in the USA, not sure otherwise)

Cheap real life Founders badges > Bad quality ugly headband and useless tshirt. (no we (most of us)are not that addicted to warframe to wear a warframe shirt around).

De have to think through stuff more :<. Good effort doing it anyway. Seems like they arent hungry for money. Great to support.

Cheap real life Founders badges > Bad quality ugly headband and useless tshirt. (no we (most of us)are not that addicted to warframe to wear a warframe shirt around).

De have to think through stuff more :<. Good effort doing it anyway. Seems like they arent hungry for money. Great to support.

I may try to find a jeweler or goldsmith and see if I can commission them to make a fancy set of founder pins.

I think only you won't wear a warframe shirt. Some of us hang it on the walls for decoration like those T-shirts(if oversized or small) that have famous people's signatures. For me, I know I will definitely wear it if I get the correct size. At least this is the first game that ever give me a T-shirt for supporting them. Unlike the other games that I played lol.

Plus you are not getting the T-shirt so what makes you think it is useless?

Regarding the pins, of course that will be a bonus if the DE can add them in.

Btw, what is the length of the shirt? :P

Waiting for the length before I can choose the size.

Edited by Zetsu

Is the shipping free ?

Yes. Everything is completely free and your Hunters package has paid for it.

Don't know whether this has been asked before, but can I give it to someone else? Or could I at least give it to someone from DE? I don't wear headbands :S

Put someone else's address I guess.

The name of my county doesn't appear to be on the Province/State list but it instead lists my Town/City again???

(In the UK BTW)

That's where the notes section comes in. Also check to make sure your county isn't listed in the Countries (while the UK is comprised of several countries, separate countries are listed in the country dropdown list).

If all else fails, get in touch with Support via Support ticket.