Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To: Claiming Founder Thank-You Gift(S) (No Longer Available)

Letter13

thx for sharing :)

edit:

Ordered my Tshirt size in Large, which is 40-42 measurement in Denmark (according to the internetz).

If it's turns out to be a tent, then it will go well amongst my other Tshirt on the wall (Heavy Metal band Tour-Tshirts with Autographs on them!)

Edited by Wertron

Thank you for posting this. I checked my email and sure enough, the email had found it's way to the spamfolder, which I never check, because Gmail's filters are usually so very good, but they dropped the ball on this one.

Exactly my point. Gmail (aka best mail) detects "spam keywords," from all Warframe emails sent to us, and, "We've found that lots of messages from sm1.netatlantic.com are spam."

Derp.

So i spend all this money on this game and they cant even get 3x shirts holy S#&$. PLEASE put 3x shirts as one of the bonus. I am a big guy 6'5 and im getting tired of the t-shirt rewards not being 3x. 2x is usually were they stop and if i put on a 2x and flex that shirt would be hulked.

Can someone that's reading this please add 3x shirts

Its says "access denied" when i click the link ;-;

I bought the hunter package when the gravidus event started, I got 1000 plat and a pretty little emblem, am I not a founder?

Never mind it's working now. Woot ninja head band :D

Edited by fet_nite

Thank you for posting this. I checked my email and sure enough, the email had found it's way to the spamfolder, which I never check, because Gmail's filters are usually so very good, but they dropped the ball on this one.

Maybe DE intentionally made it in the spam folder so they send less tshirts/headbands out?

Thx for APT/UNIT specification, about the province stuff, no there's isnt a 2nd list dropping down

APT / unit is for apartments and and the like. (apartment, domicile unit containing multiple housing for multiple peoples / families, condominium)

as for the region / province.. it should be in the drop down list, once you've selected your country.

Add your province to the Address 2 line