Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF Mag Fashion Inspiration

I have always wanted to play more Mag but I've never gotten a look that I've liked enough to stick playing her. Over the last few years I've bought all but the orbit and knaita skins for her in this fashion quest. 

Only just struck me today that theres a wonderful community of fashion obssessed tenno I'm not utilising. I'm not looking to lift any looks directly just need an idea of what even works on her. Maybe post a screenshot or just write your favorite combination of helmet and skin or attachments you like best on her. Whatever is easiest for you.

Look forward to seeing and hearing of all the lovely mags!

What I did with my Mag Prime was try to model her off of regular Mag. Just slightly tweaking the colors from her original palette. Always found slight hue and contrast shifts from her normal frame default suited her best.

That said, some of the Tennogen skins are stunning, and offer far more complimentary textures, meaning more colors are fitting.

Alata skin with Ferro helmet, Atavist Prime shoulders, Porta chestplate, Riv Elite-Guard leg plates, Repala Syandana, and Invati Sekharas. Prime Details on.

Spoiler

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Graxx skin with Ferro helmet, Kuva Zevokk shoulders, Saturn Six chestplate, Atavist Prime leg plates, Surator Syandana, and Vengeful Toxin Ephemera. Prime Details off.

Spoiler

Pneuma deluxe skin and helmet, with Riv Elite-Guard shoulders, Pakal chestplate and leg armor, Arcturus Syandana, and Ki'Teer Sekharas.

Spoiler

thankfully mag has a few good skins: personally I like her deluxe but I find it hard to colour properly as there's too much metallic texture on it. don't get me wrong, I love metallics, but it covers 99.9% of the Pneuma skin. I'd recommend using paler colors on that skin, as it won't look out of place on the metals. or you can just assault everybody's eyeballs and make it bright white, the light reflection alone is insane lol, before adding bright white energy.

I use Pneuma, with Repala Syandana, no armor attachments (I like to see her floating joints, but you can cover them with whatever armor you want.). I use one of the yellows form he Easter Palette, it allows the skin to be golden without being too in your face. IIRC I made the accents silver. 

alternatively you could also look into the Corpra skin, if you like the Corpus Aesthetic. 

Archived