The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gram Prime Concept

ForgottenGruver

I will add it to my stalker's new weaponary concept, so do not think tha it's gram. I will change name, and change description

This is a work of art created by Tenno during the Orokin, represents the quintessence of murder in the melee. Sword's blade glows due to the fact that there are pores through which the plasma is fed in small quantities on the surface on blade, increasing the power of attack and cutting ability of the sword. Because of the severity of the sword, when applied by damage, it doubles by simple physics, which increases the force of inertia of the attack, allowing to arrange on the battlefield real meat grinder. Sorry for my bad english. And firstly I forgot dot on charge crit chanse and it was 100% I wanna just 10%, so sorry for this mistake ^_^

Weapon options:

Damage Type - Blade

Damage - 65.0

(anything below shows the optional parameters)

Crit Chance - 10%

Crit Damage - 190.0%

Attack Rate - 1.3 atks/sec

Charge Dmg Type - Serrated Blade

Charge Dmg - 300.0

Charge Time - 0.7 charge/sec

Charge Crit Chance - 10.0%

Charge Crit Dmg - 200.0%

1e192396e09a.jpg

PS. add some correction in sword made it longer 

PPS. THIS WILL BE NO GRAM PRIME, IF U DO NOT SEE THAT I CHAGE POST IN START. I WILL ADD IT TO MY CONCEPT OF NEW STALKER WEAPONARY - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/150613-stalkers-new-weaponary-art/

Edited by ltnrfs

Doesn't resemble GRAM

exactly. hell no. 

and that f*cking Power Creep. really, wtf. 

guaranteed Crits, might as well just increase the Charge Damage. 

or better yet, sacrifice SOMEthing to get that extra damage. straight up upgrades is boring as hell. 

and once again trivializes content. 

this isn't a 'Gram Prime'. it is a bunch of super high stats, with a ridiculous looking appearance. 

if you want Monster Hunter looking equipment, that's why Monster Hunter exists. 

edit:

I do not see a lot of primes looking like unprimed version.

many Prime items look similar to the Tenno versions, simply with more fancy.

Orthos Prime looks quite similar to Orthos. 

Braton Prime looks very, very similar to Braton.

Boar Prime has a clear visual connection to Boar. 

Latron Prime is stretching it a bit, but it has the same general shape as Latron.

Bronco Prime, honestly, i consider to be a full on visual upgrade over Bronco. Bronco looks really stupid, Bronco Prime makes sense and fits well with the game.

Dakra Prime looks reasonably similar to Cronus, which is generally considered to be the Tenno counterpart.

Reaper Prime, we don't really know what it's Tenno counterpart is supposed to be.

Fang Prime is a sort of detractment from Fang. but, Fang Prime is specializing in a different manner, it has tradeoffs for different operation. so i can consider that acceptable.

i'll give you Paris Prime though, it's just an abomination.

Prime Warframes are basically the Tenno counterpart, with gold trim. 

this, doesn't look like anything in the game. not even close. 

it's stats are also nothing unique, or bringing anything different to the table. it simply sounds like it would be a generic Heavy Melee, with crazy OP damage. 600dmg without mods? comeon. with ONLY Organ Shatter, this sword would deal 1140 dmg. that's not even in the ballpark of other weapons.

Edited by taiiat

You'll be lucky to get 250 with a 0.7 charge speed.

not a justification, but Orthos Prime is that charge speed, and is 200dmg. 

but Galatine isn't really that much slower(with mods), and does a hell of a lot more damage.

*shrugs*

i don't think 0.7 with that much damage is balanced either, but i'm not in control.

Edited by taiiat

exactly. hell no. 

and that f*cking Power Creep. really, wtf. 

guaranteed Crits, might as well just increase the Charge Damage. 

or better yet, sacrifice SOMEthing to get that extra damage. straight up upgrades is boring as hell. 

and once again trivializes content. 

this isn't a 'Gram Prime'. it is a bunch of super high stats, with a ridiculous looking appearance. 

if you want Monster Hunter looking equipment, that's why Monster Hunter exists. 

edit:

many Prime items look similar to the Tenno versions, simply with more fancy.

Orthos Prime looks quite similar to Orthos. 

Braton Prime looks very, very similar to Braton.

Boar Prime has a clear visual connection to Boar. 

Latron Prime is stretching it a bit, but it has the same general shape as Latron.

Bronco Prime, honestly, i consider to be a full on visual upgrade over Bronco. Bronco looks really stupid, Bronco Prime makes sense and fits well with the game.

Dakra Prime looks reasonably similar to Cronus, which is generally considered to be the Tenno counterpart.

Reaper Prime, we don't really know what it's Tenno counterpart is supposed to be.

Fang Prime is a sort of detractment from Fang. but, Fang Prime is specializing in a different manner, it has tradeoffs for different operation. so i can consider that acceptable.

i'll give you Paris Prime though, it's just an abomination.

Prime Warframes are basically the Tenno counterpart, with gold trim. 

this, doesn't look like anything in the game. not even close. 

it's stats are also nothing unique, or bringing anything different to the table. it simply sounds like it would be a generic Heavy Melee, with crazy OP damage. 600dmg without mods? comeon. with ONLY Organ Shatter, this sword would deal 1140 dmg. that's not even in the ballpark of other weapons.

lato, knifes, scana do not look similar and so? this is not so bad that it's not look like gram. But I try to make hadle looking like gram's. And in the end it hardly looks like a handle Gram. I do not like gram's view. I do not like much the look of Gram because there is have a copy- plasma sword. So I tried to make it less similar. But in general it's just like the idea of ​​two-handed prime sword, not the fact that it may be Graham, in principle it is possible to stick a different name. OH JEESUS, I FORGOT DOT ON CHARGE CRIT CHANCE!!!!  It was TOO monsterous crit chanse even in my mind :D

Edited by ltnrfs

Amm this is must not be here, and i try to imagine more vintage sword, not looking like modern gram

VINTAGE?

you're incredulous. look at your concept suggestion. please show me any human that was ever high enough to forge a Sword looking like that and try to use it. 

oh, right. nobody would because it's an unusable Sword design.

really. Monster Hunter fits exactly what you're looking for. i mean no offense that you should go play it. it would probably be a really enjoyable game for you. 

but Warframe isn't Monster Hunter. 

VINTAGE?

you're incredulous. look at your concept suggestion. please show me any human that was ever high enough to forge a Sword looking like that and try to use it. 

oh, right. nobody would because it's an unusable Sword design.

really. Monster Hunter fits exactly what you're looking for. i mean no offense that you should go play it. it would probably be a really enjoyable game for you. 

but Warframe isn't Monster Hunter. 

The ancient Persians used a curved blade . of course they were not of this type and magnitude, however, is more than a hint at it. about the fact that this sword is not fit for battle externally ? Look on the scans Prime, and the developers say that the scan is not like the usual , and this is not podereshsya . You do not achieve this . They will not because of your opinion as to change the appearance scans prime . But she also does not look so that she can be in a real fight to wave , and the weak places in terms of real combat it dofiga . But do you mind you that this game weapons . And it is done with a calculation of the fact that the sword came up in a time when doing a very strong swords, using some tricky technology.

And about vintage 1723788.jpgit's curve and other. I could find more pictures with vintage swords.

Edited by ltnrfs

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I think for some time. I do not wanna it be gram not version and it's rly do not look like gram, so I wanna delete this post and add sword to my new ther theme with idea of new stalker weaponary(https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/150613-stalkers-new-weaponary-art/). This will be 2 handed sword, that crushing stalker's enemies, mean all of us tenno :D