Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did You Guys Find Warframe?

legionprobatio

I first saw it on Steam when it open beta came out (like just about everyone in this thread). It sat in my library until I found out that some people in my syndicate (fancy word for a clan that plays many, many games), and I gave it ago. I think it was around when U9 first came out. I saved my pennies and became a founder the next month. Haven't looked back since.

I watched several youtubers play it,  one of whom is known as LevelCap( he mostly plays BF3, but he did a few videos on Warframe a fair few months ago). I actually didnt start playing until I rediscovered it on Steam and gave it a shot. Now I can honestly say I am a huge fan of this game, I only wish I had joined sooner to experience what the older Warframe was like(even though this version is great!)

Edited by NICKTHECHAMP11

I was so pumped over metal gear rising.. that i wanted to play some kind of a sci fi online game and found warframe (closed beta) luckly they were giving out keys just when i saw it (i saw it on this one page, mmohuts.. i think..)

Edit; forgot to mention.. BEST. GAME. EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Edited by BladeFade

Been playing since closed beta. Seen something on a gaming blog, I think either Destructiod, or Joystiq about the up coming closed beta, so I checked it out and applied. The rest is, as they say, history.

Edited by SluggoV2

A few years back, i saw in gamespot.com a concept art of a game called warframe. But too early. The concept came with no more information. A few months back(shortly before U8) a bug in Mass Effect 3 made me stop playing. Then browsing steam free-to-play, i saw warframe( i didn't play dark sector and did not connect to anything when i saw excalibur). Saw the video, recognized the the concept, got curious and here i am.

Youtube add showed me that it is 3D shooter and I was "COUNT ME @(*()$ IN!" I love 3D person shooters and right now I am attempting to play lost planet 2 on legendary difficulty and god THAT is pain. But I got the painkiller *reloads standard rifle and shoots some head shot. Grins meanly*