Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account issue

(XBOX)Camin

So when I’m signed in here and go to my account it says I’m a pc member when I only play on Xbox. This normally wouldn’t be that big of a deal but because it says I’m a pc member I can’t create posts in a few of the Xbox areas like for trades. I’ve been trying to find where to fix this but can’t find it anywhere. It’s probably something silly I missed but would really appreciate any help. Thanks!

41 minutes ago, (XBOX)Camin said:

So when I’m signed in here and go to my account it says I’m a pc member when I only play on Xbox.

Your account does say that you are an XBOX member. Try logging out and clearing the cache/cookies. Then log in again. That could fix it - other people have reported this kind of problem previously. If it won’t work after that just contact support if it’s a problem.

47 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Your account does say that you are an XBOX member. Try logging out and clearing the cache/cookies. Then log in again. That could fix it - other people have reported this kind of problem previously. If it won’t work after that just contact support if it’s a problem.

So I tried that and it worked! Appreciate it! I had a feeling it would be something goofy! Appreciate all the replies!!

The forums can be wonky at times, sometimes you need to fix it yourself and other times the forums snap out of it on their own.

Just a few days back I got a "forums are currently down for maintenance in preperation for the Nintendo Switch release and will be back online X/X 2018". I had been on the forums just a couple of hours earliers without issues. That problem was fixed shortly after without me having to do anything.

Archived