Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NO TELLURIUM ON URANUS!

Paarlah

I don't know if I'm just the absolutely most unluckiest person in the world or if it's a bug/glitch or something but I can NEVER get even one freaking Tellurium on Uranus.  I've done SEVEN 1 hour sessions now and still haven't gotten a single freaking Tellurium, the only times I've gotten Tellurium is those single digit or decimal percent chance drops and this was also happening to me on Xbox One back when I used to play on there too.  I have NEVER been able to farm Tellurium EVER through out my Warframe career and I've been playing for many years, I've had ABSOLUTELY NO choice but to buy Tellurium every time I needed it.

I'm pretty new at this, but the couple times that I've needed another Tellurium, I've had success by loading up Spare Parts on my companion - and letting it die. It bothers me to intentionally let it die, but it has a good chance of working.

12 minutes ago, Paarlah said:

I've had ABSOLUTELY NO choice but to buy Tellurium every time I needed it.

... if you insist.

1 minute ago, Lotus-123 said:

I'm pretty new at this, but the couple times that I've needed another Tellurium, I've had success by loading up Spare Parts on my companion - and letting it die. It bothers me to intentionally let it die, but it has a good chance of working.

I used this strategy too! It was really successful. Especially if they have Regen equipped.

8 hours ago, Paarlah said:

I've done SEVEN 1 hour sessions now and still haven't gotten a single freaking Tellurium

Which mission did you do on Uranus?
Is this mission Submersible or Archwing?
Did you correctly extract with working internet connection?
Did you go to pick up nearly all drops every few minutes? Drops will disappear some time if not picked up for more then a few minutes.

It appears Tellurium only drops if the mission shows this mission as Submersible or Archwing. Uranus Ophelia (submersible) is an ok mission to get some Tellurium. Edit: Survival works better in multiplayer squad for more chances to drop.

On 2021-08-26 at 7:08 PM, sam686 said:

Did you go to pick up nearly all drops every few minutes? Drops will disappear some time if not picked up for more then a few minutes.

It appears Tellurium only drops if the mission shows this mission as Submersible or Archwing. Uranus Ophelia (submersible) is an ok mission to get some Tellurium. Edit: Survival works better in multiplayer squad for more chances to drop.

I did Ophelia (submersible) on Uranus, I've tried other missions on Uranus and grinded them endlessly but I still just can't get tellurium.  I never have any problems with network connection unless it's on warframe's end, I'm plugged directly into the router and have great internet.  I always picked up all drops, I had loot radar aura on my warframe and watched that map like a hawk during those missions.  Hmmmmm, didn't know about the drops disappearing because I'll come back and still find them there later when getting overwhelmed and need to move back.  Isn't ophelia always submersible?  I thought that only the off world nodes are the only ones that aren't submersible.  I usually play solo mostly for the challenge but also in small part to anxiety and many bad experiences with toxic/trolling players on matchmaking with other games but I'll give it a try so I can test and see if that helps.

On 2021-08-26 at 11:14 AM, LillyRaccune said:

... if you insist.

I used this strategy too! It was really successful. Especially if they have Regen equipped.

I've tried this one too before but that was when I was playing on the xbox one, will give it another try on PC.

Steel path on Ophelia with a drop booster and Nekros. Squad up because you want to be killing at least 5k per hour. 

You could also try Protea with repair dispensary and spare parts but I've no experience with that.

On 2021-08-27 at 2:20 AM, Uhkretor said:

and its only given through containers and lockers... at a very small chance...

This is wrong, enemies drop it as you can see with that wiki link you posted.

On 2021-08-29 at 9:57 PM, Paarlah said:

Isn't ophelia always submersible? 

Yes, Uranus Ophelia is Survival submersable. I have seen plenty of Tellurium drops in this mission.

Not all missions show up as submersable. I have never seen Tellurium in Uranus Stephano defense or Uranus Umbriel interception, those are not submersable. I guess avoid those missions if looking for Tellurium. Note: One exception is I have seen randomly dropped Tellurium only during a quest defense mission which happens to be submersable with some underwater part.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-08-26 at 7:08 PM, sam686 said:

Okay so I finally tested doing Ophelia (submersible) in multiplayer [kept getting tellerium as log in reward for a while so I didn't need any for a while] and it was a HUGE difference.  10 minutes into the mission I already had 3 tellerium.  Thank you so much for you advice, still having successful runs on ophelia whenever I need tellerium as long as it's in multiplayer.

Archived