Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have played every frame. AMA.

CaptainSpear

I posted this on reddit, but turns out the warframe reddit doesn't allow AMAs. so ill just do it here.

hey everyone. I've intended this for new players, but vets can ask questions too.

just as a note before you ask:

1. I HAVE NOT SPENT PLATINUM ON ANY FRAME. they all came out of the EZ bake oven. I had to grind for them all, prime relics, or basic.
  2. I consider the normal and primed variants of frames the same frame. technically I haven't played as equinox, but I've played as equinox prime. its going to be the same experience. don't like it? go cry about it. the only difference is a very small stat change.
  3. I don't have all of them right now. slots cost platinum. any frame I've mastered, and didn't need/want anymore I feed to the chungus wall.

4 hours ago, minininja77 said:

What frame and build did you use to farm Equinox and what weapons range and melee would you recommend someone bring with them?

I used multiple frames to farm the relics for equinox prime. for what weapons for equinox themselves, id recommend a longer range weapon than short or medium, they are more about casting their 2 and reaping the benefits from afar. but honestly i mostly use night mode equinox; they just feel easier.

10 hours ago, CaptainSpear said:

I used multiple frames to farm the relics for equinox prime. for what weapons for equinox themselves, id recommend a longer range weapon than short or medium, they are more about casting their 2 and reaping the benefits from afar. but honestly i mostly use night mode equinox; they just feel easier.

I didnt ask about the prime I asked what frame and build you used to farm Equinox? Is this a AMA or just some wierd flex post "look at me" 

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Not many people have played every frame, congratulations on your achievement!  How does it feel to have overcome that hurdle?  What's next for you?

thank you. it feels great, as a newcomer i was very intimidated on the amount of choice, but i always wondered what everything felt like. the next thing, would be making the ideal steel path team, and clearing the starchart all over again, ending with a wave 20 mot. SOLO.

Archived