Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to level up/train converted Kuva Liches/Sisters of Parvos

Duality52

For reference, the Level of the Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos affects their levels if you Convert them. Usually, On-Call is the primary usage of them. At Level 5, they will spawn at Level 75. I have several converted Liches that are not at Level 5.

At the Dry Dock, allow us to send the Converted Lich/Sister to train in order to level up. Think of it as the Pokemon Day Care, but you will need to expend some resources to level them up within around 6-12 hours. As for resources:

• Kuva Lich: Kuva (around (1000 or 2000, times the Lich's next level), Empyrean Grineer Resource (Carbides, Gallos Rods, and/or Komms)
  • Sister of Parvos: Granum Crowns (Level 2, Granum Crowns, Level 3 Exemplar Granum Crowns, Level 4/5 Zenith Granum Crowns), Empyrean Corpus Resource (Cubic Diodes, Isos and/or Aucrux Capacitors)

As a bonus, not a requirement, if your clan owns a Crimson Branch, the room will also offer you an additional 50% discount off of resources required along with a 50% faster training time.

Thoughts?

28 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

For reference, the Level of the Kuva Lich/Sister of Parvos affects their levels if you Convert them. Usually, On-Call is the primary usage of them. At Level 5, they will spawn at Level 75. I have several converted Liches that are not at Level 5.

At the Dry Dock, allow us to send the Converted Lich/Sister to train in order to level up. Think of it as the Pokemon Day Care, but you will need to expend some resources to level them up within around 6-12 hours. As for resources:

• Kuva Lich: Kuva (around (1000 or 2000, times the Lich's next level), Empyrean Grineer Resource (Carbides, Gallos Rods, and/or Komms)
  • Sister of Parvos: Granum Crowns (Level 2, Granum Crowns, Level 3 Exemplar Granum Crowns, Level 4/5 Zenith Granum Crowns), Empyrean Corpus Resource (Cubic Diodes, Isos and/or Aucrux Capacitors)

As a bonus, not a requirement, if your clan owns a Crimson Branch, the room will also offer you an additional 50% discount off of resources required along with a 50% faster training time.

Thoughts?

I like the idea of being able to level them up or change them after the fact, although I had a different brainstorm. 

What if I could valence fusion a converted lich with another converted lich to raise its level, buff its weapon element bonus, and even be able to change its abilities or what have you? 

Right now a lot of people have a glut of converted liches and not much to do with them. 

Archived