Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the Nidus Immortal skin, and why doesn't the internet know what it is either?

Alfalfa_Wendigo

Question

I'm not totally certain I've got the right place to ask this so please don't be cross, but I've recently stumbled upon something I found odd. I've seen people with a Nidus skin I've never seen before showing up in screen shots of their fashion frames and just recently from a screen shot from a friend who was experiencing the bug that made Nidus Prime have no torso. So, what the hell is Nidus Immortal, how do I obtain it (if I still can at least) and why does nothing show up except for two pictures from a textless tweet from June 22 2021 when searching for it?

The fandom wiki doesn't seem to have any information about it either, I'm very confused.

10 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Alphafa_Wendigo said:

I'm not totally certain I've got the right place to ask this so please don't be cross, but I've recently stumbled upon something I found odd. I've seen people with a Nidus skin I've never seen before showing up in screen shots of their fashion frames and just recently from a screen shot from a friend who was experiencing the bug that made Nidus Prime have no torso. So, what the hell is Nidus Immortal, how do I obtain it (if I still can at least) and why does nothing show up except for two pictures from a textless tweet from June 22 2021 when searching for it?

The fandom wiki doesn't seem to have any information about it either, I'm very confused.

Can confirm this.  I can’t remember where, but I saw the Nidus Immortal skin somewhere, can’t exactly remember though. I saw it in a fashion frame or something. HM… weird I can’t remember, but I definitely saw something called “Nidus Immortal Skin” that seemed really out of place/weird. I tried searching up, no information.

Pretty sure it was fashion frame, and I couldn’t find it anywhere else. Don’t have a ss of it but yeah I can’t find any info on it.

It was in baro's tennocon inventory. It will eventually make his way into baro's normal rotation the same way certain previous immortal skins did, like hydroids, and I think zephyrs. The immortal skin line was one of the first skins produced for warframe and it seems every tennocon or so we get another for newer frames.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Shyuu- said:

Lol I legit almost went insane looking for it once I saw this post. But apparently it was present in Tennocon Baro's inventory. At least according to this spreadsheet I found that dates from around that time: 

So I'll just guess it's a baro item

Cool. I can’t remember what it looks like though…. Anybody have a screenshot?

26 minutes ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

you can chat link the [nidus immortal skin] to preview it in game

Yep that's the best way to see it, you can spin it right round baby right round to look at it. :highfive:

For those not ingame refer to below pics. 

E4adpV5VgAYf3Z0?format=jpg&name=smallE4adpV7UUBA3YNN?format=jpg&name=360x360E4adpV6VkAEvk1V?format=jpg&name=360x360

hmm I can't remember where or when I got my skin. 😱

On 2021-09-13 at 10:30 AM, Slayer-. said:

Yep that's the best way to see it, you can spin it right round baby right round to look at it. :highfive:

For those not ingame refer to below pics. 

E4adpV5VgAYf3Z0?format=jpg&name=smallE4adpV7UUBA3YNN?format=jpg&name=360x360E4adpV6VkAEvk1V?format=jpg&name=360x360

hmm I can't remember where or when I got my skin. 😱

THATS LIKE ME!

DE WHAT…. DID YOU…. BRAINWASH?

I can remember it but I can’t too?

De… hypnosis?

Archived