Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smoking Body Ephemera Disappeared

(XBOX)Lycoris Ai

Question

Yesterday running in a squad of 4 we had a stalker spawn in. It dropped the smoking body ephemera, we're all excited. But the squad keeps jumping through more missions and when I finally get a second to run around my ship I find out its not in my foundry, arsenal or inventory.

It popped on my screen, everyone else in squad has theirs. Yet mine does not exist!

Then I go to the warframe site to submit a ticket and it takes me to a forum where I cant even POST to xbox bugs. So now Im not mildly upset about my item disappearing but Im pissed off Im having to jump through hoops to try and get it resolved.

This was the one of the only pages it would even LET me post to. So, other players, how the heck are you supposed to report a bug if you cant post to the bug forum? Do they really not have a webform/email for this?

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Lycoris Ai said:

Yesterday running in a squad of 4 we had a stalker spawn in. It dropped the smoking body ephemera, we're all excited. But the squad keeps jumping through more missions and when I finally get a second to run around my ship I find out its not in my foundry, arsenal or inventory.

It popped on my screen, everyone else in squad has theirs. Yet mine does not exist!

Then I go to the warframe site to submit a ticket and it takes me to a forum where I cant even POST to xbox bugs. So now Im not mildly upset about my item disappearing but Im pissed off Im having to jump through hoops to try and get it resolved.

This was the one of the only pages it would even LET me post to. So, other players, how the heck are you supposed to report a bug if you cant post to the bug forum? Do they really not have a webform/email for this?

Eh, if you really think something glitched you could message support buuuuuuut. 

If it is the Smoking Body Ephemera just let it go anyways.... to build it you need a built Ash Systems bp you can only get from layers of terrible rng and is one of the worst drops in the game right now.

You'll get more smoking body ephemera drops in the future, and hopefully by then DE will make the drop chances for Ash not horrible. Just be patient and don't worry about it for now. The Smoking Body is really a weak showing ephemera tbh anyways and that's not just sour grapes look it up on youtube. 

8 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

The Smoking Body is really a weak showing ephemera tbh anyways and that's not just sour grapes look it up on youtube. 

Tbh it's a very "eh" overall ephemera, though it's better than a large portion of other ephemera. (Like the fire ephemera which literally just has you leave a stupid itty bitty puddle of fire...) Neat if you're trying to give your look a more infested or frozen aesthetic. Also not nearly as invasive as the Spore ephemera, which I was reaaaal excited to use on Nidus way back when til I learned that it looks like crap 90% of the time.

Just now, Flannoit said:

Tbh it's a very "eh" overall ephemera, though it's better than a large portion of other ephemera. (Like the fire ephemera which literally just has you leave a stupid itty bitty puddle of fire...) Neat if you're trying to give your look a more infested or frozen aesthetic. Also not nearly as invasive as the Spore ephemera, which I was reaaaal excited to use on Nidus way back when til I learned that it looks like crap 90% of the time.

Yeh the frame that motivates me the most to rng for it is Ash, but from what I've heard the "smoky effect" that Ash gets from BS is so much more pronounced than the Smoking Body Ephemera that it isn't even noticeable really for Ash players. That kind of destroyed any motivation I had to grind or it, as putting it on Ash was like... 99% of my desire to grind for it lol. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Yeh the frame that motivates me the most to rng for it is Ash, but from what I've heard the "smoky effect" that Ash gets from BS is so much more pronounced than the Smoking Body Ephemera that it isn't even noticeable really for Ash players. That kind of destroyed any motivation I had to grind or it, as putting it on Ash was like... 99% of my desire to grind for it lol. 

It looks incredible on Harrow Reliquary, if that's your cup of tea. Compliments the weird gas mask helmet he has going on very nicely. Also works really nicely if you're doing an "ice dragon" aesthetic on Chroma.

12 hours ago, Flannoit said:

It looks incredible on Harrow Reliquary, if that's your cup of tea. Compliments the weird gas mask helmet he has going on very nicely. Also works really nicely if you're doing an "ice dragon" aesthetic on Chroma.

Now you're making me want it. :( 

Still gonna wait till DE changes the drops, it's just a bit much right now lol. 

On 2021-09-18 at 12:39 PM, (XBOX)Lycoris Ai said:

It should be on your foundry. Nowhere else. It'll be under your foundry's "appearance" tab.

If it's not there, you need to confirm that it absolutely popped out on the bottom left of your screen during the mission. Since it is a drop, it's absolutely possible that the other people on your squad picked it up but you missed it. It's not the first time in warframe if some of your teammates said "smoking body ephemera" on chat, and your mind tricked you that you've picked it up.

If you can confirm those two things, then support is your only option. Go to https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us you need to be logged in, just choose through the categories you will eventually able to submit your specific case. Don't forget to include your evidences.

Archived