Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Factions - Vapos Tech Ranger Eximus

Robisgreat10

Question

5 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Robisgreat10 said:

Does anyone know where I can able to find Vapos Tech Ranger Eximus. I got 2/5 but forgot where able to find?

Wiki seems to suggest Elara. But possibly any Gas City missions could have them. Google might be able to give you a best location.

Vapos Ranger Eximus of all varieties (Detron, Elite, Nullifier, Sniper and Tech) are best done on Survival with Nekros to revive them as Shadows to double dip scans.

You could wait for a Sortie with Eximus Stronghold as the condition or do a (potentially 60+ minutes due to Eximus spawn chances plateauing at their maximum value once 60 minutes is reached) Survival mission.

I have no idea if there are optimal tilesets for this, but the 2 I used to get all Rangers done in one mission were these 2 in an Elara endurance run:

Warframe0213.jpg

Warframe0215.jpg

9 hours ago, Voltage said:

Vapos Ranger Eximus of all varieties (Detron, Elite, Nullifier, Sniper and Tech) are best done on Survival with Nekros to revive them as Shadows to double dip scans.

You could wait for a Sortie with Eximus Stronghold as the condition or do a (potentially 60+ minutes due to Eximus spawn chances plateauing at their maximum value once 60 minutes is reached) Survival mission.

I have no idea if there are optimal tilesets for this, but the 2 I used to get all Rangers done in one mission were these 2 in an Elara endurance run:

Warframe0213.jpg

Warframe0215.jpg

Thanks for the tips! 

Archived