Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

enemy not press alarm

ReciveMyHolySpirit

1 hour ago, North87 said:

I have a problem with jupiter junction I have to kill prosecutor but enemy not press alarm so no prosecutor appear can some body help?

Try rescues if you have a lot of patience - they can spawn as guards there.

The better option is to do the mobile defence. The alarms get triggered all the time there. Just make sure you don’t have anyone turning them off.

On 2021-09-26 at 3:02 AM, North87 said:

I have a problem with jupiter junction I have to kill prosecutor but enemy not press alarm so no prosecutor appear can some body help?

Prosecutors are not tied to the alarms, they never have been. If you want guaranteed spawns, mobile defense is the best option, since a global alarm is sounded when you insert the datamass.

On 2021-09-26 at 4:42 AM, krc473 said:

The better option is to do the mobile defence. The alarms get triggered all the time there. Just make sure you don’t have anyone turning them off.

When you put the datamass in the consoles, there is a global alarm that runs thru the timer of each console. No actual alarms are activated by that. Those have to be activated by an enemy going to the nearest alarm button. I'm not sure how many people know the distinction between that.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

When you put the datamass in the consoles, there is a global alarm that runs thru the timer of each console. No actual alarms are activated by that. Those have to be activated by an enemy going to the nearest alarm button. I'm not sure how many people know the distinction between that.

I will try it later on. There has never seemed to be an issue before. Admittedly my experience is somewhat limited, but they do typically seem to spawn. Perhaps it is just an increased enemy count thing - more available to push the button.

PS: i have recently noticed that the enemies stopped going towards alarms mainly because i was scanning the last bit of of my codex.  I have tried every thing, kill n run away, stealth kill 1 enemy in group for the corpse, went in guns blazing to kill few of them. But no they just take cover,  shoot n run away even if they are standing near the console. This has made few of my scan impossible since certain eximus units spawn due the alarm.

22 hours ago, (PSN)titan1101061 said:

PS: i have recently noticed that the enemies stopped going towards alarms mainly because i was scanning the last bit of of my codex.  I have tried every thing, kill n run away, stealth kill 1 enemy in group for the corpse, went in guns blazing to kill few of them. But no they just take cover,  shoot n run away even if they are standing near the console. This has made few of my scan impossible since certain eximus units spawn due the alarm.

Hm. I feel like I’ve seen a similar problem, though in my case it looked like enemies would run to the console and then never activate it, instead hide behind it or something, as if the “Activate console” script didn’t trigger.

Will need to double-check; I thought I was just doing a good job of keeping them from hitting the alarms, but if they aren’t hitting alarms period, that would mean there’s no potential for escalation in a Rescue or Exterminate when things go wrong 😕

En 8/10/2021 a las 20:49, (PSN)titan1101061 dijo:

you  should put this on bug report

1 hour ago, (PSN)FriskGT123 said:

you do know that you could just  put  my solo mode part right?

I am confused, how does this have any relevance to what I said at all? Yes, I think everyone is aware of the ability to use solo mode.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived