Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

armor piece innovation

asianguy262001

1 hour ago, asianguy262001 said:

I really want to see more of this to diversify the customization options even more. Or arm pieces that cover the wrist or some other odd placement.

Me too, we need moar fashion options! For now I've been using my Sword/Shield as extra fashion on my arms. I would definitely go for wrist pad cosmetics!

1 minute ago, chaotea said:

The syrinx only really works on 40% of frames. Probably just that it clashes alot with extra bits.

Yeah. There is some problems with clipping through clothing peripherals or certain animations (I'm talking about you, Wisp Agile).

My biggest problem with the Syrinx specifically is the surface textures/finishes don't match most warframes. Also it would be nice if ephemeras would apply to armor, instead of making them stick out like a sore cyst.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

The syrinx only really works on 40% of frames. Probably just that it clashes alot with extra bits.

clipping and warframe is very odd since it happens very often, but the devs doesn't really want that to happen so I'd guess thats why they won't go crazy with accessory position. I wish they'd just embrace it and put in weird accessory regardless.  

would be nice, but some warframes have very weird decorations on their forearms and thighs, especially some primes like Inaros and Zephyr: putting cosmetic armor there would just result in a clipping nightmare (I don't mind if there's some clipping, but when something is clipping directly through the center of something and it's the only thing I can really see that's an issue IMO). 

Archived