Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Railjack Vambacs Drink Kubrow Urine through a Zero Gravity Curly Straw, and I have Proof

2 hours ago, (XBOX)HollowCube987 said:

I went off the grid for a few days, I was waiting for Nezha to build and then I spent an additional day leveling him up.

He's not bad. He's definitely an interesting mix between a tank and a support, and He's pretty fun to fool around with on normal star chart content

Additionally, I did more work on the Equinox build. I removed Prime Vigor for Rolling Guard and I'm currently trying to figure out what should replace Umbra Fiber

Thanks for the advice

No problem mate .

But I would suggest to reconsider the whole build on equinox, not just armor, it really feels like you are trying to squeeze water out of a rock by trying to go with survival mods. Especially since she has one of the most interesting kits in the game with equally interesting augments.

Nezha can take you very far, i once remember going through a steel path mission with no mods (not intentional , just forgot to equip them after some testing) and i was wondering why it felt harder than normal but still manageable. Just need to be a lot more fluid with ability use as his kit is having some interesting synergies.

It's not particularly surprising that you got deleted. Vambacs have 180 damage on direct hit (68.75% Impact and 31.25% Slash), and 120 base damage on explosion (100% Blast). They also have a 2.5x crit multiplier.
For reference, A Bombard has 25 base damage on direct hit and 40 base damage on explosion (65 total)
A Napalm has 50 base damage on direct hit and 50 base damage on explosion (100 total)

At level 88, a Vambac does 2919 damage on direct hit and 1946 damage on explosion, potentially more if one component crits.
5k damage isn't anything to sneeze at for a lot of frames

Archived