Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I dont think Frost needs a rework, just one little change

DreisterDino

Il y a 16 heures, DreisterDino a dit :

if you want to use the Snow Globe without annoying other players and yourself, you can not replace his 1st ability

Oh ! This reminds me a lot of Defense missions where I was unable to use my ranged weapons because of players spamming Frost's Snow globes without thinking, which means that they just made a great wall that blocked all frames weapons making it impossible to kill mobs with primary and secondary guns. A real nightmare.

I have seen lots of people say Frost is outdated and needs a rework, but i actually disagree with that.

Totally agree with you. Frost could have some stats adjustments (as many other frames), but he is not outdated at all.

in case you dont know, you need his 1st ability to cancel his 3rd ability

The problem is that it's not to cancel, but to synergize to transform a defense ability in a DPS ability, just like Gara's Mass Vitrify with Shattered Lash. Snow globe cannot be canceled, but you can use Frost 1st to turn it into a AoE damage ability, that's why you need both abilities.

The possibility to cancel Snow globe is necessary only with a infused Frost who has lost his 1st (you already know that), and I agree that it would be a nice QoL improvement, but I don't think it's a priority now.

His abilities are straight up Ice 1, Ice 2, Bubble That Blocks Team Fire, and Ice 3. 

His passive is "Occasionally I'll do something any sentinel could have done 1,000x more reliably with a cold mod.  Melee attackers only."

Vauban has more ability variety in literally just Minelayer than Frost does in his whole kit.

He needs a rework.

Archived